Rate Dr. Asifa Pathan

Dr. Asifa Pathan's Ratings

Dr. Pathan is a very friendly, professional, compassionate, and an excellent Podiatrist. She has performed on me 2 surgeries, which have been very successful. No problems with my foot!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2014 | flag

Dr. Pathan is excellent! In addition to being a top-notch physician, she is bright, personable and thorough. She found a stress fracture missed by 2 other physicians. I highly recommend her.

Submitted July 27, 2014 | flag

I was very satisfied with my first visit to Dr. Pathan. She was courteous, knowledgeable and very kind to my poor foot.

Submitted July 20, 2014 | flag

My 92 year old mother who has lived with RA for 50+ years finds her gentle and through. Mother's skin is very fragile and her toes are super sensitive. I would highly recommend Dr. Pathan since dealing with older patients is usually the deciding point when considering a new doctor.

Submitted Sept. 22, 2013 | flag

I am pleased with my care. I would recommend Dr.Pathan to others.

Submitted Aug. 18, 2013 | flag

Excellent as always. As we were leaving, my 7 year old son said "Dr. Pathan fixes things and she's really nice." That's a ringing endorsement from a child who doesn't like going to the doctor.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2013 | flag

I transferred to Dr Pathan because my wife had such a positive experience with her. I liked her so much, I had my daughter transfer her treatment to her for extensive foot surgery. We all think she is the absolute best podiatrist we have ever encountered, and have now referred some of our friends to her. She is absolutely top-notch. Very professional, yet extremely friendly, explains everything in great detail, highly responsive, great staff. Even though her office is not convenient to us, she is worth the extra effort to get her superb care!!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2013 | flag

I had pain in my heel for couple of years. Various Other doctors suggested me to do exercises and take anti-inflammation medications. But that did not help. Dr. Asifa asked me take a blood test and found that I was very low in Vitamin D. Now I started taking Vitamin D supplements and could feel the recovery in my foot. Dr.Asifa takes time to talk to us and understand the problem.

Submitted Aug. 5, 2013 | flag

Virginia is lucky to have Dr. Asifa. I had contracted a planter wart on my right heel since the past 1 year. I visited Dr. Asifa and on the first visit, she listened to my problem and understood it. She then identified the problem and mentioned the possible solutions to the problem. For me, she mentioned 3 options, I choose the option, to have it removed right away. Dr. Asifa has got excellent bed side manners and made feel very comfortable on my first visit. On my second visit I had the surgery performed and she was very gentle with my foot and performed the surgery in under 5 minues, after anaesthesia. On the follow up visit, my foot was already on it's way to recovery. It has been 3 weeks since and I am glad to have found my foot doctor in Dr Asifa.

Submitted Aug. 29, 2012 | flag

Fantastic doctor. Explained everything. Took her time, mostly painless. Highly recommend.

Submitted Aug. 6, 2012 | flag