Rate Dr. Asifa Pathan

Dr. Asifa Pathan's Ratings

I had been going to another Dr. who was not curing my foot pain but Dr. Pathan diagnosed my problem in 10 minutes. I am now on the road to recovery. She is knowledgeable and thorough. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2594635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 26, 2014

I have been a patient of Dr. Pathan's for several years now and I think she is wonderful!!! She has an excellent bed-side manner and is always very kind and sympathetic to my needs. Her staff is top-notch and everyone is very knowledgeable in what they do. If you are in need of a podiatrist, then she's the one for you. She has my highest recommendation.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2541719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 18, 2014

Dr. Pathan is a very friendly, professional, compassionate, and an excellent Podiatrist. She has performed on me 2 surgeries, which have been very successful. No problems with my foot!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2491411].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2014

Dr. Pathan is excellent! In addition to being a top-notch physician, she is bright, personable and thorough. She found a stress fracture missed by 2 other physicians. I highly recommend her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474334].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 27, 2014

I was very satisfied with my first visit to Dr. Pathan. She was courteous, knowledgeable and very kind to my poor foot.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474335].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 20, 2014

My 92 year old mother who has lived with RA for 50+ years finds her gentle and through. Mother's skin is very fragile and her toes are super sensitive. I would highly recommend Dr. Pathan since dealing with older patients is usually the deciding point when considering a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][101847].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 22, 2013

I am pleased with my care. I would recommend Dr.Pathan to others.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][101846].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 18, 2013

Excellent as always. As we were leaving, my 7 year old son said "Dr. Pathan fixes things and she's really nice." That's a ringing endorsement from a child who doesn't like going to the doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][101845].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 12, 2013

I transferred to Dr Pathan because my wife had such a positive experience with her. I liked her so much, I had my daughter transfer her treatment to her for extensive foot surgery. We all think she is the absolute best podiatrist we have ever encountered, and have now referred some of our friends to her. She is absolutely top-notch. Very professional, yet extremely friendly, explains everything in great detail, highly responsive, great staff. Even though her office is not convenient to us, she is worth the extra effort to get her superb care!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][101844].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 11, 2013

I had pain in my heel for couple of years. Various Other doctors suggested me to do exercises and take anti-inflammation medications. But that did not help. Dr. Asifa asked me take a blood test and found that I was very low in Vitamin D. Now I started taking Vitamin D supplements and could feel the recovery in my foot. Dr.Asifa takes time to talk to us and understand the problem.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][101843].votes_count ]]