Rate Dr. Theodore Friedman

Dr. Theodore Friedman's Ratings

He is the best endocrinologist in the country. He meets with his patience once a week but he has a secretary who takes care of everything. She is amazing. I am truly lucky to have found him

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2644304].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 6, 2014

I los all respect for this doctor worst doctor I have ever visisted he is a waste of time and money. Clearly he does not care for patients. Clearly they need to start hiring doctors who are more compassionate and care about patients.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2489247].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 9, 2014

Save your money. Go to a full-time endo. I can not recommend this doctor to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2467085].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 13, 2014

Worst doctor experience ever. This guy is just out there to make money off his one night per week of seeing patients. Honestly I don't think you can be a great doctor working one night per week with patients. other things i did not like was he orders tests but charges you to review the results! he started a medication but when i had trouble with it, I couldn't reach him. He is arrogant and talks down to people. Found another endo who helped me and could actually be reached when I called him. All he hears when he sees you is cha-ching!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2148537].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2014

Not a great overall experience. He is aloof, hard to reach, takes weeks, even months to respond to emails. Missed aspects of the diagnosis and was very dismissive when I tried to explain my symptoms.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2148536].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2014

I agree with so many comments here. I wasted so much money and time here. He's just a run-of-the-mill doctor trying to make a buck over people who really need help.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148535].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 3, 2013

Dr. Friedman is nothing short of amazing. He is clearly brilliant and very well informed. He was able to assess my situation and properly diagnose me after one visit and some tests after two other endocrinologists turned me away. After receiving his diagnosis, two endos strongly disagreed with his opinion which concerned me a great deal - but after actually receiving the treatment and subsequently getting better as a result of that treatment it has proven, without a doubt, that he was absolutely correct! My quality of life is better and everything in my life is better. After years of disability, impairment and countless limitations I am able to have a normal life again!! I can't thank Dr. Friedman and his staff enough for their care!! I highly recommend Dr. Friedman!!! He doesn't take insurance, yet he is well worth what he charges. I only wish that people who can't afford to see him could receive the same quality of care so that they could get better too.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2148534].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 20, 2013

I am writing on behalf of his patient who passed away. Dr. Friedman was difficult to reach, not in his office and seemed rather unconcerned with the entire situation. Never discussed mortality or potential heart damage due to long term Cushing's Disease. Patient passed away unexpectedly. Recommendation is for you to find a doctor who specializes in Cushing's Disease not a researcher as Dr. Friedman is.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2148538].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 31, 2011

Totally agree with the comments of 1/1/09. Not a very good experience, and not helpful at all. Can't add anything else. Would not waste my money if I had it to do over again.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2148533].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 8, 2010

He actually helped me, although on the last visit, he forgot my chart and said, "I don't know why you keep coming to me as I haven't really helped you." He did tests that identified adrenal insufficiency, and put me on over the counter aids for it. I had been to other endos who wanted me to do daily HGH shots or take estrogen, and said they saw no other problem when my aldostrone was clearly off. I agree he is most interested in people with cushings and his follow up needs a lot of prodding. I feel I can take care of myself at this point and have my family dr. doing the tests i think are necessary. The why are you still seeing me comment and forgeting my chart when I had to drive long distance to see him really turned me off.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2148532].votes_count ]]