Rate Dr. Paul M. Dimond

Dr. Paul M. Dimond's Ratings

Best doctor in falmouth! Thank goodness for him!he is kind , caring and genuine!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2413241].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 1, 2014

Dr.Dimond first thought injections to the knee. but then thought a total knee replacement. I was injuried in may but thought nov. - dec. for surgery. so to sit around till then????? he also seems to need 5 or 6 people in the room with us. I felt a little like cattle in his office.just a pay check.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][703478].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 6, 2013

Very bright, high energy guy; answered all my questions completely. All three of my children have been to him for sports injuries and are more than satisfied. Dr. Dimond combines technical skill with a caring attitude. I'd recommend him to anyone. Seeas a lot of patients so you may have to wait a bit, but you'll be glad you did.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][703477].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

I had to wait a bit but it was worth it. Dr. Dimond was great! I would recommend him to my family and friends!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][703476].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2011

Best experience I ever had!!! Amazing doctor and staff. Best bedside manner ever. I have never been to a more wonderful office.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][703475].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 28, 2011

AWFUL!!!! THIS PLACE IS A MILL TRIES TO PAWN MY HUSBAND OFF ON PA. SAW DIMOND AND HE COULD NOT WAIT TO GET OUT OF THE ROOM. WRONG DIAGNOSIS. FINALLY WENT TO SEE DR. HARRIS. WHAT A DIFFERENCE.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][703474].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 22, 2011

BEST DOCTOR IN FALMOUTH, WONDERFUL CARING STAFF,EXTREMELY PROFESSIONAL. I ENJOYED COMING TO THIS OFFICE AND IT WAS WELL WORTH THE WAIT.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][703473].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 17, 2011

STAY AS FAR AWAY FROM THIS MAN. YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED. SLOPPY, SLOPPY.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][703472].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 12, 2010

Staff doesn't seem to understand that a patient begging for an appointment because of pain,fever,swelling, does not mean one that is two weeks away. When i finally did see Dr. Dimond I had waited 40 minutes and at least 12 people had gone before me who had arrived after I had. Very dishearting

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][703471].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2010

Appointments generally ran 45 minutes after scheduled time. My casting left to an assistant to do, and cast was uncomfortable from the beginning. DVT formed in part because toes were cast immobile. When emergency arose on Thursday with swelling and pain of what became a DVT (blood clot), office staff offered an appointment a week away, very unhelpful. When repeatedly detailing the extreme pain and need to be seen, I was only offered more pain medication and an appointment the following Tuesday, 5 days later. After having cast removed at ER and DVT confirmed, at follow up appointment Dr. Dimond finally saw me after another 45 minute wait. No acknowledgment or concern for what happened, I was only offered more pain medication -which I refused yet again. I changed to another doctor after discovering malpractice and disciplinary action for Dr. Dimond at this site: http://profiles.massmedboard.org/MA-Physician-Profile-View-Doctor.asp?ID=9363

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][703470].votes_count ]]