Dr. Federico G. Seifarth

Rate Dr. Federico G. Seifarth

Dr. Federico G. Seifarth's Ratings

I brought my daughter to Dr. Seifarth after dealing with horrible belly pains for 8 months. Other doctors told me she was faking it and it was IBS. After listening to everything and looking her over, he knew exactly what was wrong. My daughter needed her appendix out right away! I felt very comfortable with Dr. Seifarth because he explained everything that would happen to both myself and my daughter. Since the surgery, my daughter has been pain free and back to her bouncy self. If you are looking for a surgeon and have any worries, look no further. You will love him as much as we did!

Submitted March 11, 2014 | flag

He is one of the best drs we have had when dealing with out 18 month old son. He is very good at explaining everything and making sure your understand the situation. He has a comical side that is a great relief when dealing with the surgeries in children but the day of surgery he is all business. He was able to keep my son from having another surgery by catching and fixing something another surgeon didn't while my son was on the operating table. I would recommend him to anyone and wouldn't see anyone else if the need would arise again!

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

He is wonderful! We received horrible news about our 5 month old and Dr. Seifarth changed the situation by telling us exactly what he thought was wrong. He explained everything to us before her emergency surgery and even had the nurse call us once the procedure began so we knew exactly what was wrong. I would recommend him to anyone looking for a surgeon for their child.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2014 | flag

Dr. Seifarth is the most amazing doctor I have ever met. I am 22 years old but saw Dr. Seifarth because of my intestinal history. He worked very well with me even though I am out of his normal age range. He was extremely informative, knowledgable, helpful and honest. He took lots of time to talk with me and explain things, and I was in for surgery within 2 weeks of seeing him. The day of surgery he again took the time to explain everything in detail and what to expect after surgery. Dr. Seifarth is very compassionate and just a wonderful all around person. Would definitely recommend to anyone.

Submitted March 26, 2013 | flag

Dr. Seifarth exceeded our expectations when operating on our 3 month old. He made one of the hardest days of my life as comfortable and reassuring as possible. My son was not in pain when we got home. I highly recommend Dr. Seifarth!

Submitted April 19, 2012 | flag

wonderful- educated- personable- great bed side manner- great w kids

Submitted Nov. 23, 2011 | flag

Wonderful at taking the time to fully explain procedures to the parents and to the child in a way that is non-threatening and informative! Would definitely recommend!

Submitted Feb. 15, 2011 | flag

Great surgeon! Great bedside manner. He explained everything well at our initial appointment and before and after surgery. He was great with our 2.5 year old who was the one having surgery. We had a positive experience.

Submitted Jan. 2, 2011 | flag