Dr. Travis R. Mohr

Dr. Travis R. Mohr

Rate Dr. Travis R. Mohr

Dr. Travis R. Mohr's Ratings

I was using another chiropractor following my car accident. I made some progress recovering, but it seemed like after a point I was stuck in a recovery rut. After 3 weeks with Dr. Mohr, I feel back to where I was before the accident. Dr. Mohr is amazing. He can be trusted to get your back into the best shape possible as quickly as possible.

Submitted July 11, 2014 | flag

I first came to see Dr. Mohr about a year ago. I suffered from terrible low back pain most of my life, but thought it was just something I’d have to live with. I came in to NTSJC as a “last resort” before trying surgery, and I am so glad I did! Through the help of Dr. Mohr and the massage therapists, my low back pain is almost gone. I am amazed at the relief I’ve gotten from my pain without resorting to surgery. I only wish I had known about NTSJC sooner!

Submitted March 1, 2014 | flag

I could barely walk into the office I was in so much pain After the second week of seeing Dr Mohr I was almost back to normal.By rhe 3d visit I resumed all normal routines with No pain I highly recommend Dr Mohr . He takes his time with each patient and his staff is outstanding 2 thumbs up !!

Submitted Feb. 3, 2014 | flag

**OUTSTANDING** with thye care I received from Dr. Mohr I have been able to get back to normal life. Thank you very much.

Submitted Feb. 17, 2012 | flag

This is a good man and his knowledge and abilities will far exceed what you expect.

Submitted Feb. 16, 2012 | flag

Dr Mohr, is enthusiastic about taking care of you, focus 100% on me the patient. clean place, helpful, beautiful staff always a huge plus! Good parking choices, nice area, knowledge in natural healing superior. Highest marks all around! Go to NorthTampaChiropractor.com you will see with your own eyes. click on exercise if you dare!

Submitted Nov. 22, 2011 | flag

Dr. Mohr is the best chiropractor I've been to. Most Chiropractors do an adjustment, hook you up to a TENS unit and that's it. He uses a soft tissue technique that really helps your muscles relax and heal properly. He explains everything he's doing and how it works to heal you. He also stresses the importance of doing the exercises he prescribes. There's also a great website about his practice that includes him demonstrating the exercises for you. I highly recommend Dr. Mohr.

Submitted Aug. 28, 2011 | flag

Dr Mohr was able to relieve my neck pain in the very first visit. He is very knowledgeable and goes beyond what other chiropractors have suggested for my neck. Past doctors took x-rays and suggested expensive supplements with little relief. Dr Mohr examined my neck and knew instantly what was wrong. He took time to explain what was really causing the pain and how it could be fixed. He was able to completely relieve my neck pain in the VERY FIRST visit! He also shows you how to improve the area (how I hold my head) so you don't have the same issue again. Amazing! Absolutely recommended!

Submitted Aug. 20, 2011 | flag

Dr. Travis is amazing! He makes you feel comfortable about every step of your therapy, and is always willing to answer questions. He's young, but he knows what he's doing. I've only been going to him for a short time, but I am already starting to feel like myself again! If anyone were to ask, I'd highly recommend him :)

Submitted Aug. 5, 2011 | flag

This place is great! I dont feel like a number, Dr. Mohr is very knowledgable and friendly!

Submitted April 9, 2011 | flag