Rate Dr. Marie Perkins

Dr. Marie Perkins's Ratings

Dr. Perkins is the absolute best in her field! I see her almost ever week and always walk out feeling refreshed and renewed. I recommend her to everyone who will listen.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207488].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 20, 2014

From the day I walked into Dr. Perkins office She always treated me with the highest care. She after 3 visits my headaches were gone.Dr. Perkins also treats for neck and back pain from surgery. I now see her once a week. Because of Dr. Perkins I am now on very little medication. I can always count on the good Doctor, She always listens to you and treats you with the highest professionalism. In closing I wish all my Doctors were more like Dr. Perkins. Please give her a call you won't regret it. thank you Dr. Perkins.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207487].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2011

Dr. Perkins has really made a difference in my health and in my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207486].votes_count ]]