Rate Dr. Marie Geron

Dr. Marie Geron's Ratings

Extremely pleased. Compassion kindness she sees a range of people both deeply disturbed and just trying to work on a few issues. Either way, I have seen her show her nice disposition to all. A breath of fresh air, worth her fee ! Highly recommended by all the other doctors as the person they would send their own kids to! She helped me with personal issues and I feel much better.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2624099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Very disappointed, all she cares about is money, money, money. Also found her a bit weird. The whole experience was very uncomfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2620118].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 15, 2014

Dr. Geron is an amazing Psychologist. She is extremely intelligent, caring and focused on your well-being above all else. She takes the time to get to know her patients so that they get the best therapy for them. She is very trustworthy and makes you feel completely at ease. She is the only one that I feel I can actually talk to about anything and won't be judged for it. I'm not a very trusting person but she almost immediately gained my trust and has kept it. Honestly don't know what I would do without her. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate, trustworthy doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2602008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I felt as if the most imprtant thing for her was the money, not my well beeing. Very disappointed, will not go back

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567858].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Geron has a heart. She truly saved my life. Plus she saw me for over a year after I lost my job with no fee. Who does that kindness in today's world? She is one in a million. Use her.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2559417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Geron has been a tremendous help to my family. She is professional, knowledgeable and caring. She has gone above and beyond! I spent a lot of time researching the right doctor- I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr g is a caring skilled doctor who puts her patients first. She helped our family very much through the years. I don't know we would have coped without her. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

This doctor was very good. She did a divorce counseling for me and my husband and it saved us big bucks instead of bickering in court.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207517].votes_count ]]