You may also like

Rate Dr. Marie Geron

Dr. Marie Geron's Ratings

Dr geron was just voted 2015 top Doc by nj Family and I agree! She is great at coming to a quick accurate assessment! She helped us slot!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2844089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2015

Excellent top of her field. She was referred by my doctor and helped me with grief counseling

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2704503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 31, 2015

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2667900].votes_count ]]

Submitted Dec. 31, 2014

Dr. Geron is an incredible listener. In my years going to see her, I was able to open up to her and, in doing so, learned so much about myself. Even though I've moved across the country for work, Dr. Geron's great ear and advice will always be a part of me, like a secret diary in my thoughts. Highly recommend - she turned my life around and opened my eyes to so much.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2648434].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

My family has been seeing Dr. Geron for about a year and it has helped tremendously. I am seeing improvements in all aspects of our family life based on the advice given to us. She pays close attention to detail, cares about each individual and clearly has a vast amount of knowledge in many areas. Worth every penny for the joy it has brought us at home.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2647285].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

Dr. Geron is a wonderful, wonderful psychologist. My family was absolutely floundering before we went to see her. She was able to figure out what our issues were and provided guidance. My wife and I are extremely pleased. Our family doctor recommended her to us. She is wonderful, wonderful!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2647249].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 9, 2014

I would not recommend this dr to anyone, I did not feel comfortable at all, she is very self centered, it was also all about her not me. She sure does like to hear herself speak and she was very expensive

Was this rating useful? 3 [[ userState['ratings'][2632687].votes_count ]]

Submitted Nov. 25, 2014

Extremely pleased. Compassion kindness she sees a range of people both deeply disturbed and just trying to work on a few issues. Either way, I have seen her show her nice disposition to all. A breath of fresh air, worth her fee ! Highly recommended by all the other doctors as the person they would send their own kids to! She helped me with personal issues and I feel much better.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2624099].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 18, 2014

Dr. Geron is an amazing Psychologist. She is extremely intelligent, caring and focused on your well-being above all else. She takes the time to get to know her patients so that they get the best therapy for them. She is very trustworthy and makes you feel completely at ease. She is the only one that I feel I can actually talk to about anything and won't be judged for it. I'm not a very trusting person but she almost immediately gained my trust and has kept it. Honestly don't know what I would do without her. Highly recommend to anyone looking for a caring, compassionate, trustworthy doctor.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2602008].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 31, 2014

I felt as if the most imprtant thing for her was the money, not my well beeing. Very disappointed, will not go back

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2567858].votes_count ]]