Rate Dr. Marie Geron

Dr. Marie Geron's Ratings

I felt as if the most imprtant thing for her was the money, not my well beeing. Very disappointed, will not go back

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2567858].votes_count ]]

Submitted Oct. 7, 2014

Dr. Geron has a heart. She truly saved my life. Plus she saw me for over a year after I lost my job with no fee. Who does that kindness in today's world? She is one in a million. Use her.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2559417].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2014

Dr. Geron has been a tremendous help to my family. She is professional, knowledgeable and caring. She has gone above and beyond! I spent a lot of time researching the right doctor- I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2556655].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Dr g is a caring skilled doctor who puts her patients first. She helped our family very much through the years. I don't know we would have coped without her. Highly recommend.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555916].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

Push for the test that she knew insurance won't pay, bad practice. The test doesn't do anything or help. Waste of money and can't get it back from insurance. Be aware!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2552099].votes_count ]]

Submitted Sept. 25, 2014

This doctor was very good. She did a divorce counseling for me and my husband and it saved us big bucks instead of bickering in court.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207517].votes_count ]]