Rate Dr. Douglas W. Moreland

Dr. Douglas W. Moreland's Ratings

I love Dr. Moreland, he has helped my family so much. I have not been able to find many doctors around the tri-county area that actually cares about their patients and Dr. Moreland is one of them. I have stopped all medications and I finally have my life back. I can actually play with my grandkids!! Thank you so much Dr. Moreland, you saved my life!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2234175].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 25, 2014

I LOVE Dr. Moreland!! I have been to many doctors to help with my opiode addiction. He by far is the best! He is laid back and easy to talk to. Other doctors I had gone to were so up tight and I always felt like I was "in trouble" or doing something wrong. Not with Dr. Moreland! I can be honest with him and he truly cares about helping me reach my goals! I highly recommend him!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2234174].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 24, 2014

Poor service and bad attitude towards staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207588].votes_count ]]