Rate Dr. Trevor Bachmeyer

Dr. Trevor Bachmeyer's Ratings

Trevor Bachmeyer is originally from just outside Winnipeg Manitoba Canada.. Ever since he was a teen ager he has always been lying about everything.. About what he was etc.. Apparently he was a pro down hill skier & many other things.. Now to read these things that he had cancer & beat it..Is a life coach to top CEO's & that he is cheating on woman is of no surprise as that just completely 100% follows his patterns since being young.. He lies,lies lies!! He is one of those scammers you see on tv or read about.. You can believe it.. He left Manitoba to go try & start a new life where no one would no him & he could create bigger bolder lies & say he was this or that etc.. I feel very sorry for anyone putting any trust "especially medically" in this con artists hands..

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2637592].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 1, 2014

Funny part about getting treatment is having the provider call you a liar for speaking up about pain after each treatment. He does not returning his office calls and the fact that he does not deal with any other issues but collecting the money upfront until I filed a dispute. Deceptive about level of reimbursement for the chiro treatments. He is not within network with Blueshield, so it was purely out of pocket after the fact. He is definitely a good salesman, but for a practitioner he doesn't listen to his patient unless it is what he wants to hear about how wonderful he is. I came in good faith to be treated for my back. But when it didn't work and I was in pain and I spoke up, I was treated poorly for reporting my symptoms and he thought it was an insult to his one million adjustments. There was no way it was related to his adjustments. Even the best MD's sometime misdiagnose and give the wrong treatment to people. It happens and no one is perfect. Every so often, not every treatment work like clockwork for everyone coming through the door. So why is one person out of a million adjustments be treated so unkindly when symptoms are reported. I can't take back my payments and my visit, but I can certain share my experience as a patient in which my treatments did not work and I was accused of being a liar indirectly after reporting the symptoms. It is very disappointing. It's not about the odds of curing cancer or curing back pain. It was just a simple fact, I tried the treatments for 3 treatments and it didn't work out and I wanted to stop. I spoke up and it wasn't taken so kindly. Dr. Bachmeyer did not like the fact that I wanted to stop, he wanted me to continue with 52 more treatments as scheduled. He may have been a miracle for some, but I wish I can say the same about my back. However, it wasn't. The simple fact of life is not all treatment is meant for everyone. It's not a lie if after the second treatment if I can't function because my back was aggravated more and had to call off of work. You can pitch a package but if it doesn't work, you should respect the patient as well. Every time I called to discuss about my pain, I was told to come in because he doesn't return phone calls. When I come in, I was told that it was suppose to be painful to be better. However it never got better but the pain intensify after each session. It got better after I stopped my treatments and rested my back. I am writing this review because he may be blunt and direct, but it all boils down to treatments equates to money not patient's well being. It wasn't worth it for me. If the first few treatments didn't work, there is no way I am going to do 52 more despite the 1 million adjustment Dr. Bachmeyer have done on adults, children, and infants as he has claimed to be successful with.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2555855].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 29, 2014

I came in to see Dr. Bachmeyer for migraines (for which I'd been to three other doctors for) and he never promised me anything, just that he'd see what he could find. I found him blunt, calm and a little abrasive but honest, he did xrays and talked to me about my nutrition (which I thought was good until he explained what was missing) I began eating like he told me to (it was hard and I was mad at first) and between the supplements he recommended, the change in my diet and getting adjusted, I haven't had migraines (so far) and I actually feel better than I have for 10 years. This is a good doctor and he actually cares about his patients, I bring my son to him now as well (an athlete who's constantly injured)and my husband is coming for the first time next week. He is a little expensive but I feel at least in my opinion, he's worth the money and is a really great doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207609].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 22, 2013

I had a good laugh at these reviews. Dr. Bachmeyer has never told me that he beat cancer or any of the other outlandish claims. He did aleviate shoulder pain I had for 2 years, allowing me to do pullups again. He has also greatly improved the function of my neck and spine reducing injuries I suffer from weight lifting and sports. Having my spine adjusted is also very relaxing and a great mood improver.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207608].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 29, 2013

The staff are friendly, welcoming, fun and treated by them was an experience that I cannot forget. I wouldn't trust my back to anyone else except for this guys. Being with Dr. Trevor and the staff as their patient was a big help and it did changed my life. They are great from beginning to end. I would highly recommend them!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207607].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 8, 2012

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207611].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2012

It's kind of funny that my story is very similar to the others on here. At first meeting Dr. T I was very impressed. What amazing stories he has. He will tell you he is a millionaire, that he is very accomplished, beat cancer, was a Trauma Surgeon, is a life coach to top CEO's, a ex-pro body builder etc. But after a while, his lies start to catch up with him and the truth comes out. I have confirmed all of this to be completely untrue. He is a life coach to... 1 person who he lied to about his life coach credentials (he has none), his certificate from Medical school is fake (I called the university), he never had cancer (talked to people who have known him forever), is not a ex-pro body builder (research). Long story short, he is a pathological liar, who will tell you everything you want to hear and then steal your money. Oh I almost forgot he is a major cheater too, I know the women he cheated on his wife with. Do your research and be careful! Chrtisine

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][207610].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 10, 2012

When I first met him, I found his pitch compelling, but after some time I realized there were some " untruths" being told. Best I can tell, he never was an md or trauma Dr, and did not have cancer. Additionally, he put up all kinds of roadblocks when my spouce wanted a refund, eventually we had to fight the finance company. Also, the payment the discussed was the minimum payment, and did not pay off the charges before the 20+% interest rate kicked in. Be careful with this one, he is not what he first appears.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][207606].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 24, 2011

I have been going to Dr T for almost 5 years. Dr T has always been honest and helpful to my family and myself. I will refer anyone to Dr T. He has been up front with all costs and is actually reasonable with his maintenance plan. I will continue to seek care from Dr T

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207605].votes_count ]]