Rate Dr. Raison S. Bose

Dr. Raison S. Bose's Ratings

I saw Dr. Bose for a root canal re-do (original root canal done by a different endo many years ago) and a new root canal. He is an excellent endodontist - extremely precise and uses the latest technology, so his work is minimally invasive. He took the time to explain what he was going to do and answered every question I had. He is absolutely on top of the latest studies and literature in his field, and answered some of my questions by referring to the latest findings. Make sure you get the ct scan of your mouth if you go - the technology offers really detailed imagery that helped us determine the best course of action. My insurance didn't cover everything but the office worked with me to help me pay over a few months. Can't say enough good things about the Dr. and the office!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474345].votes_count ]]