Rate Dr. Sara Suttle

Dr. Sara Suttle's Ratings

Dr. Suttle is amazing and very knowledgeable. She helped me with my severely sprained ankle and my son with his flat feet. She was very precessional and on time.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2525089].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 4, 2014

Dr. Suttle is wonderful! She is a great addition to Academy Foot and Ankle. Her knowledge and personality make it easy to trust her. She is innovative and was trained by the best of the best in podiatry. I trust her with my feet and my children's!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207725].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

On several occasions, Dr. Suttle has been used as a consultant for conducting aspects of wellness assessments. Her insights and attention to detail have lead to conclusions that have spurred decisions that positively impacted people’s lives. I would not hesitate to send anyone with a foot related problem to Dr. Suttle. She is knowledgeable, thorough, and she cares.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207724].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 22, 2013

I haven't needed Sara's services as a podiatrist yet, but as a friend, I can vouch for her very caring and genuine character. I promise you will not regret meeting her and having her take care of your medical needs. I loved her from the moment we met, and I respect her personally and professionally more everyday.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207723].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Suttler trained under me for 3 years and has not only excellent surgical skills but a wonderful bedside manor. She could always but patients needs first and continues to do so. A great addition to our profession.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207722].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Suttle was a kind, caring doctor that paid attention to my concerns and addressed them efficiently. She made sure all my questions were answered and made sure I was as comfortable with the procedure as possible.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207721].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Suttle is an outstanding doctor, who is obviously very well trained and provides patient care. I felt as if I was in very capable hands, and would gladly reccomend her to anyone looking for an excellent podiatrist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207720].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 21, 2013

Dr. Suttle is very thorough, smart and caring. She spends time with the patient to ensure she fully understands the issues. She explains all lab / xray findings and ensures the patient understands the various options for treatment and the pros and cons of each option. She and her staff truly make patients feel valued and heard. I've never had to wait more than 5 minutes for my appointments. I honestly have never felt this positive about an experience with a doctor. She was the 3rd doctor I've seen for my current issue, and she's the only doctor that is making forward progress on my treatment and that I feel I can absolutely trust.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207719].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

After wasting time (and $$) w another podiatrist, I was still in more pain than before. Googled and lucked out w Dr. Suttle. She and her staff are wonderful. They aggressively helped my problem and started me on a long term plan. Cannot say enough good things about her and her VERY helpful staff. GO see her before your pain gets out of control. She's awesome!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][207718].votes_count ]]