Rate Dr. Oana I. Carnu

Dr. Oana I. Carnu's Ratings

I am an international student and , since I came to USA, I had some dental problems. Unfortunately my student insurance did not covered this medical problems and it became very stressful for me because I could not afford to pay the dental consultation. I met Dr Oana Carnu and she offered to help me, making me a huge discount (I gave her only a flower bouquet). I was impressed by Oana. She is a super professional and informative on the work that she is doing. Her support staff (Jess, Dana and Carolyn) was very friendly and accommodating. I will strongly recommend Dr Oana Carnu to everybody. Thank you Oana, you made me smile again!

Submitted Aug. 15, 2014 | flag

Dr Carnu @ Ben Lemond dental is by far the most professional and well run practices my wife and I have visited. Accomplished in her own right, it is clear through her dedication and continuous research in the field of dentistry, that Dr Carnu delivers the highest standard of work. My wife and I have both had work done with various issues that left us leaving extremely satisfied. On one occasion most recently, Dr Carnu made time out of her schedule on a weekend to assist my wife with an emergency, requiring tooth reconstruction. Big thumbs up, thank passion and commitment Dr Carnu... keep up the good work!

Submitted Sept. 29, 2013 | flag