Rate Dr. DAVID A. SREDNICK

Dr. DAVID A. SREDNICK's Ratings

Dr. Srednick is knowledgable and caring- excellent optometrist

Submitted July 31, 2013 | flag

My elderly mom (85) and I were so impressed with the way we were treated by Dr. David Srednick and staff (Marlene) in particular! He was so detailed and warm in his approach and took the time to explain procedures and preventative methods for our eyecare. VERY knowledgeable! Of all the Optometrists and Ophthalmologists my mother has seen throughout her life she had never been treated with just respect and given so much time and attention to her concerns. Dr. Srednick and Marlene, with her delightful sense of humor and efficiency, made our visit a top rated one. Job well done – we will be back. It is nice to see good old customer service, often a lost art in today’s business world, is still a top priority for American’s Best!

Submitted Feb. 8, 2013 | flag

Dr. Srednick's chair side manner is second to none. His approach towards patient care is polite and down to earth. He went above and beyond to explain the procedures he was performing, and gave me a mini-summary of things I needed to do. He's very articulate and explained things in a way that I could understand. He also displayed empathy towards me which is just one of the reasons why I will be a loyal patient of his for years to come. I have/will recommend him too many of my friends, neighbors, and family members.

Submitted March 15, 2012 | flag