Dr. KOSTADINKA H. SKANDEVA

Grad. Year: 2008

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. KOSTADINKA H. SKANDEVA has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Podiatrist-related: foot problems, foot surgery, podiatry
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "KOSTADINKA" to "KOSTADINKA H."
RID: 2447386
15/10/12 5 5 5 5 Great service. When I called to make the appointment the lady who answered the phone was very helpful. I called on a Tuesday and got an appointment for Thursday of the same week. I saw Dr. Skandeva and she was great. Not only did she treat me, she taught me how to better care for my toes, so I wouldn't have the same problem again. She requested that I come back in two weeks for a check up and I was more than happy to make the appointment. I was thankful that she wanted to schedule a recall appointment, it shows me that I am not just another patient.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
Paid (or co-pay): $30
Respond
RID: 2390665
01/08/12 5 5 5 5 She's fabulous-very comforting, very thorough, very friendly, kind and compassionate.Very easy to talk to. I will send my family members to her. She's a doll. I loved her.I felt very comfortable with her.Thank you Dr.Skandeva
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield