Rate Dr. Thomas J. Bagley

Dr. Thomas J. Bagley's Ratings

I was a patient of the previous dentist that owned this practice for a long time. When I met Dr Bagley, I was very nervous. He had a different style from my previous dentist, but with his laid back boyish charm, he put me at ease right away. Some of his philosophies are a little different from the previous dentist but he took the time to explain why he felt the way he did, and even "googled" research for me! He's confident in what he believes and after meeting him I trust my dental care to he and his staff ( who are great!) 100%!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2234340].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 9, 2014

I am very pleased with Dr Bagley as my dentist, he's great! He has the most up to date office I have ever seen! Very thorough... He not only takes digital x rays but close up pictures of your teeth as well. Then he takes the time to show you what is going on and explains all your options for treatment. He really tries hard to work with his patients! Great job Dr Bagley! And thanks to your awesome staff too who works very well with you!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2234339].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

Dr. Bagley and his staff are the best! They have taken such great care of me and my family. Dr. Bagley goes above and beyond to explain all the options available if we need dental work beyond our cleanings. The staff is very helpful and knowledgeable in their respective areas of expertise. One of the most convenient things about Bagley Family Dentistry is they see patients of ALL ages. I would recommend this practice to anyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2234338].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 8, 2014

While Dr Bagley's staff is very friendly, professional and curtious, I don't care for Dr Bagley. During my second appointment with him, the dental hygenist looked at my new xrays and told me what she saw and what Dr Bagley might say. Dr Bagley didn't explain anything to me and just agreed with the dental hygenist. I haven't had a cavity in years, then suddenly when he takes over the practice, I have three - all which need immediate work. If I had changed my diet and didn't brush 3x a day, floss at night and rinse with Crest Pro-Health daily - I might just think that I have cavities. I'm not going back to him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2234337].votes_count ]]