Rate Dr. Shahrzad Salartash

Dr. Shahrzad Salartash's Ratings

The best experience I've ever had at the dentist. I usually hate dentists. But I had to get a crown and some other work. Very professional.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Salartash is an amazing dentist. She takes the time and really listens to her patients. Have gone to her many times and have always been satisfied.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

Sheri is a very cool person. She explains everything and is gentle on the teeth. Highly recommended.

Submitted Aug. 9, 2012 | flag

I have a very small mouth with lots of problems, Dr.Salartash listened to all my concerns and gave me a through explanation of what is needed, she is very gentle and my appointment went very smooth. I highly recommend her if you are new to the area and need a dentist.

Submitted Aug. 2, 2012 | flag

I was extremely happy with my treatment @ Dr. Salartash's office. She is very Gentle & patient with me. I'm a very difficult patient but she makes everything easy. I feel very relaxed & comfortable throughout the visit. I highly recommend Dr. Shahrzad Salartash to anyone who needs a good & caring dentist.

Submitted May 3, 2011 | flag

Dr. Salartash is one of the best dentists I've been to. She has a magical hand and technique. I feel more confident with mu smile every time I visit her.

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag