Rate Dr. Gerald Golner

Dr. Gerald Golner's Ratings

Dr. Golner has seen my 3 daughters(now 20, 10, 7 years of age). He is very competent and communicates very well with the children and the parents. He takes the time to call you and give you results himself if necessary. We trust his advise and recommend him to everyone with children.

Submitted May 30, 2008 | flag

I didn't feel too rushed. Answered all my questions.

Submitted Aug. 12, 2007 | flag

Dr. Golner is a wonderful doctor. My sons have been seeing him for 12 years now and he is always on time, knowledgeable, patient & we love him!! He is extremely knowledgeable with special needs children. One of my sons has cerebral palsy and seeing Dr. Golner has made my life a lot easier. Kathleen Shaw

Submitted May 2, 2007 | flag

Dr. Golner was my pediatrician, my childrens and now my Grandson's. He is VERY supportive of breastfeeding. Very knowledgeable and has never seemed to mind my endless stream of questions. I would recommend him to anyone and would drive hours to use him for my children if needed!

Submitted July 5, 2006 | flag