Rate Dr. Tirso Del Junco

Dr. Tirso Del Junco's Ratings

In addition to being highly skilled and competent, Dr. Del Junco listened to my complaints and explained in plain English why I was experiencing certain symptoms, what his recommended procedure would be, and actually wanted to help me restore my normal health, rather than scare or intimidate me into an unnecessary hysterectomy. His nurse Patti is also incredibly knowledgeable and very willing to help in whatever way she can to make everything go smoothly. The procedure and recovery have gone exactly as they stated and in less than 6 weeks I am getting back to my old self. As far as punctuality, he was late in keeping with my first appointment, not because he was not in the office, but because he was unwilling to scoot the patient before me out the door. When my turn came to speak with him he gave me the same consideration and did not make any attempt to end the appointment until both my husband and I had all our questions answered. He was the answer to a prayer!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972170].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 24, 2006

I JUST WANT SAY TO DR. DEL JUNCO WAS VERY NICE.HE EXPLAINED AND ANSWERED ALL OF MY QUESTIONS THOROUGHLY. I WAS A LITTLE WORRIED, WHEN HE SHOWED UP A LITTLE LATE FOR MY POST-OP VISIT HOWEVER HE MADE IN TIME AND I DID GET TO CATCH MY EARLY FLIGHT HOME WITHOUT ANY PROBLEMS.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972169].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2006

After years of interviewing uncaring, sometimes hostile doctors and searching for something that would save me from a hysterctomy I found Dr. Del Junco and his wonderful Institute for Femal Alternative Medicine (FAS). From the moment I spoke with his co-ordinating R.N. Patricia, I knew I had finally found what I had been looking for. All questions were answered tirelessly. The Doctor went into great depth discussing the mechanics of the uterus and explaining what each of my symptoms told him of my illness and how this would orchestrate the surgery. I felt as though I was being included, for the first time, in the recovery of my own health. There were no unpleasant surprises along the way. I knew exactly what would happen at each step and the end result was amazing. Dr. Del Junco is truely a visionary in his field and my rapid recovery attests to his surgical skills as well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972168].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 17, 2006

Thanks to God there is Dr. Del Junco. My wife has her life back. Thank you Patricia. Thank you everyone at Temple Hospital. Clear and excellent commuication with Dr. and staff before, during and after surgery alleviated almost all of my anxiety. Dr. Del Junco is an inventor, communicator, surgeon, team leader and man of the highest order. Thank you.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972167].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 4, 2006

I have nothing but good things to say about Dr. del Junco, Jr. and his staff. For the first time, after months of searching, I finally found a doctor and team that provided the solution to my condition/symptons. The procedure and care were exactly as described. Dr. del Junco is very knowledgable, thorough and has a wonderful bedside manner; Patti and Heidi are pleasant, informative and excellent at follow up and follow through. I feel so much better than before and have no regrets in selecting Dr. Tirso del Junco, Jr. My only regret is that I didn't find him sooner.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972166].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 2, 2006

Dr. Del Junco, Jr and his nurse, Patti was dynamite. Dr. Del Junco, Jr was very knowledgeable and understanding of my fibroids, endometriosis, and adenomyosis. He took the time out to listen to all the years of pain that I endured, and he also reassured me that I will feel much better after my procedure. He gave me all the facts that also included the risks of my problem, but he also was honest. He performed my surgery and made me feel at ease by reassuring me that he performaned numerous surgeries, and I feel feel like a new woman after my procedure. His nurse, Patti was also very informative and very patient. Patti is one of the best nurses that I came across and both, Dr. Junco and Patti makes a great team. They gave other alternatives other than performing a hystorectomy. I was told from numerous doctors that there was no hope for me, but Dr. Junco and Patti gave me insight and hope and I want to thank both of you for allowing me to live a pain free life. God bless

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972165].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 1, 2006

Dr. del Junco was very reassuring with the knowledge he had about what needed to be done. His confidence also helped me to just know that I was doing what would be best for me. I truly thank God for leading me to Dr. del Junco's website. I know that God has blessed Dr. del Junco's with the skills and ablility to help women who suffer from problems similar to mine (Fibroid tumors, heavy bleeding).

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972164].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2006

I am not in the habit of giving commendation to MD's as generally I am not satisfied. My experience with Dr. Del Junco is the exact opposite of the experiences I have had previously with other allopathic doctors. I found him extremely knowledgeable, warm, punctual, and something most unusual these days...a man of great conviction and courage. If there was any doctor in the world that I would trust with my life or the lives of those I love it would be Dr. Del Junco. This man turned my life around and spared me a life of pain and debilitating female problems. After undergoing his hysterectomy alternative surgery, I can say I have my life back. His staff was outstanding as well and all were extremely helpful not only with my healthcare but in working with my insurance company. This man is a true doctor and a gift to all of us women who do not wish to participate in unneccessary hysterectomies. I wish all doctors could rise to his level of expertise and human compassion.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972163].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2006

Dr. del Junco was the best. He answered all questions I had before and after my surgery. I feel I received the best possible care for my condition. He gave me all the info I needed prior to my surgery including all worst case scenarios. His staff is also great. They make themselves available and help out with anything you need. And they also don't forget about you once you have your surgery. The Dr and his staff want you to keep in touch. All in all everything went great, I could not have asked for more.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972162].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2006

wants $5,300. up front in addition to my insurance for his professional surgial services

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972180].votes_count ]]