Dr. Lisa L. Whitcomb

Grad. Year: 1994

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 5 reviews. Dr. Lisa L. Whitcomb has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Lisa" to "Lisa L."
RID: 2664749
28/05/13 5 5 5 5 Every time my wife and I leave Dr Whitcomb's office, we always talk about how glad we are that she is our children's pediatrician. You never feel rushed and feel like she genuinely cares about your children's wellbeing and about how you are doing as a parent. We drive over 30 minutes and past probably every other pediatrician on our way from our house to her office, and it is definitely worth it.
RID: 2508974
22/12/12 4 5 5 5 Dr. Whitcomb is so wonderful. She is kind, compassionate, and very knowledgeable. She is rarely very late for a visit (20 minutes is usually the latest), yet she doesn't rush you if you have questions. She will go to the hospital and help with a catheterization of a boy if he is intact so that the nurses/doctors don't damage him. She is so kind and obviously knows what you are going through as a mother. We had to move away and we miss her very much. Her partner, Dr. Douglas is also great and you can't go wrong with either of them.  Respond
RID: 1076800
13/01/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Whitcomb is very knowledgeable, she is always great with my baby girl. Allowed us all the time we need for questions was not rushed and genuinely cares for children. I could not ask for more in a Physician.
Insurance: Coventry
RID: 976398
31/08/09 5 5 5 5 Dr. Whitcomb is not only a great doctor, but a mother as well & really knew what I felt as a new mother. She made me feel at ease and confident with what I was doing for my daughter. She never made me feel rushed, I could ask her all the questions I liked. Dr. Whitcomb treated my baby wonderfully. She is a fantastic pediatrician and I would recommend her to anyone & everyone. We had to move to another state and leaving Dr. Whitcomb was one of the saddest things for me.
RID: 623800
25/06/08 5 5 5 5 Dr. Whitcomb is so awesome. I have 4 kids; she has 5 -- so she COMPLETELY understands me as a mom. She always takes time to really get to whatever the issue is. She's also more than willing to take a look at another family member; other than the one with the appointment. She is GREAT!!!
* - Rating left by a registered user