Rate Dr. Michael J. Ligotti

Dr. Michael J. Ligotti's Ratings

Submitted July 24, 2014 | flag

Dr. Ligotti is a diamond in the rough. Nowadays it is so hard to find such a caring a compassionate physician as he has shown. With his knowledge, he was able to detect, after only a few minutes, that my mother needed to get straight to the ER. It turns out that she needed emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix. If it wasn't for Dr. Ligotti's quick thinking and persistance she wouldn't be here today. I will be eternally grateful to him and would place all trust in his care and judgement. I would highly recommend both him and his staff to someone who is looking for a physician who puts the patient's needs above all else.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

Very interested in selling products (vitamins). Not very accurate when it comes to reading a common EKG. Inexperienced with chronic illness'. Very nice office and he even has a chiropractor on staff (yes, the chiropractor came into the exam room to tell me about his services). Very strange operating medical office. If you have a lot of cash to pay Dr. Ligotti and don't need any medical services then he is your man.

Submitted May 12, 2011 | flag

i have seen dozens of family doctors and internists in my life and Dr. Ligoti, by far, has been the most thorough and compassionate. He always takes his time and listens when I see him. He has no assistant or nurse so I always get to see my doctor. I suffer from a lot of different health problems and I really feel lucky to have such a caring and competent doctor. If you need a primary care you simply can't find a better doctor.

Submitted April 21, 2011 | flag

Dr. Ligotti is looking to make some additional cash. Hence, the vitamins that he wants you to purchase. His pay system is odd. When I went to him last year he said it would be $500 for the year and bill my insurance. He hasn't been in practice long enough for me to even consider him a concierge physician.

Submitted June 20, 2010 | flag

Dr. Ligotti is by far the most knowledgable and caring physician I have EVER seen (I'm 83 years old)

Submitted March 29, 2007 | flag

double billed me. once for medicare and once to me

Submitted March 12, 2007 | flag

No waiting- warm, homey office. Dr. L is warm, caring, very good doctor. Well worth it to pay extra for great and quick medical care.

Submitted Jan. 5, 2007 | flag

Dr. Ligotti opened his office on a Saturday just for me! He took a great deal of effort and time to make sure I was comfortable with his treatment- and I got better fast! By far the best family doc i have ever seen. Highly recommend him.

Submitted July 5, 2006 | flag