Dr. Michael J. Ligotti

Grad. Year: 2001

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.8 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 9 reviews. Dr. Michael J. Ligotti has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 4784466

05/02/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 5.0  Respond

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "Michael" to "Michael J."
RID: 1658300
11/12/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Ligotti is a diamond in the rough. Nowadays it is so hard to find such a caring a compassionate physician as he has shown. With his knowledge, he was able to detect, after only a few minutes, that my mother needed to get straight to the ER. It turns out that she needed emergency surgery for a ruptured appendix. If it wasn't for Dr. Ligotti's quick thinking and persistance she wouldn't be here today. I will be eternally grateful to him and would place all trust in his care and judgement. I would highly recommend both him and his staff to someone who is looking for a physician who puts the patient's needs above all else.
Respond

19/06/11 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1439463

12/05/11 3 5 2 1 Very interested in selling products (vitamins). Not very accurate when it comes to reading a common EKG. Inexperienced with chronic illness'. Very nice office and he even has a chiropractor on staff (yes, the chiropractor came into the exam room to tell me about his services). Very strange operating medical office. If you have a lot of cash to pay Dr. Ligotti and don't need any medical services then he is your man.
RID: 1422575
21/04/11 4 5 5 5 i have seen dozens of family doctors and internists in my life and Dr. Ligoti, by far, has been the most thorough and compassionate. He always takes his time and listens when I see him. He has no assistant or nurse so I always get to see my doctor. I suffer from a lot of different health problems and I really feel lucky to have such a caring and competent doctor. If you need a primary care you simply can't find a better doctor.
Insurance: CIGNA
RID: 1193184
20/06/10 3 5 2 2 Dr. Ligotti is looking to make some additional cash. Hence, the vitamins that he wants you to purchase. His pay system is odd. When I went to him last year he said it would be $500 for the year and bill my insurance. He hasn't been in practice long enough for me to even consider him a concierge physician.
RID: 243333
29/03/07 5 5 5 Dr. Ligotti is by far the most knowledgable and caring physician I have EVER seen (I'm 83 years old)
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 184277
12/03/07 3 1 1 double billed me. once for medicare and once to me
Paid (or co-pay): $28000
RID: 76527
05/01/07 5 5 5 No waiting- warm, homey office. Dr. L is warm, caring, very good doctor. Well worth it to pay extra for great and quick medical care.
Paid (or co-pay): $25000
RID: 34642
05/07/06 5 5 5 Dr. Ligotti opened his office on a Saturday just for me! He took a great deal of effort and time to make sure I was comfortable with his treatment- and I got better fast! By far the best family doc i have ever seen. Highly recommend him.
Insurance: CIGNA