Dr. ALEXANDER W. BELLINGHAUSEN

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 1 review. Dr. ALEXANDER W. BELLINGHAUSEN has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "ALEXANDER" to "ALEXANDER W."
RID: 2391863
02/08/12 5 5 5 5 I've been going to Dr Alex and his wife, Darlene, for 15 years. While they certainly are chiropractors, they offer more than that. I use Dr Alex as my family practitioner. He is extremely knowledgable in nutrition & Eastern practices. I've referred 'hopeless' & 'untreatable' friends to him for years, & have seen him get results when no one else could. They keep an office that is not new or shiny, but it's paid for & they pass that savings on to patients. They target people with no insurance. For $40 you get all of your 15 minutes. Both are extremely sincere and caring, real people who actually care about their patients. I used immune support for years from them, until I could get the structural defect causing a chronic bone infection surgically fixed; I do not think I would have survived the years it took to get a diagnosis & surgery without their help. I am very grateful to them
Paid (or co-pay): $40