Rate Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni's Ratings

Dr. Calcagni is very knowledgeable and helped with my orthotics in a timely manner. He also made sure my prescription was correct and even offered to pay for new ones if they did not fit comfortably. I would highly recommend his services, he is friendly and helpful!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Was referred to Dr Calcagni through a close friend and found him to be polite, professional, and took his time to answer my questions and concerns. Both appointments was taken on time and medical staff were both courteous and professional. Would highly recommend Dr Calcagni.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Calcagni is not only a knowledgable doctor but a caring person as well. He saw my son for a foot issue and helped resolve his pain. He takes his time and truly listens. I highly recommend him to all my family and friends. Excellent MD!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Went to Dr. Calcagni to get a foot issue taken care of. I had a fungus under my nails that previous podiatrist had treated with no success. Dr. Calcagni spend an hour cleaning and polishing my nails plus prescribe a cream to place on the nails. Within two weeks, the fungus was gone! His serves was excellent. I did recommend him to two of my friends who went to him and were very please with his care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Saw Dr. Calcagni several times during this past year due to foot related issues and have been very pleased each time. He also recommend me seeing another doctor at Redi Med with another issue I was having, I was very pleased with the recommendation and was seen immediately.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Very informative. Helped me make the right decision.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Calcagni treated me for a chronic foot problem and his expertise and bedside manner were fantastic. He does not rush patients into deciding on surgery-rather he takes the time to diagnose your problem and offers many more less invasive treatments. He's also very punctual and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Calcagni.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2721901].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Fantastic Doctor! He truly cares about his patients and takes his time :)

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2706635].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 2, 2015

DR.Calcagni is a very down to earth very sincere and honest .He's been my foot dr for a long time he one of the best of the best ,he will address all your foot roblems and preform any surgery you need done knowing you are in good hand's and you will be very happy with the outcome.His office staff are great and all in all you will get the truthfull answer's you are looking for concerning all you foot problems ,he give you an honest answer and won't preform any unnecessary surgery ,he's a ersone easy to talk to and he really care's about his paitent's ,I highly recomend DR.Christoher Calcagni you will be glad you chose him!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2649294].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 10, 2014

Amazing Doc!! Would highly recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2577135].votes_count ]]