You may also like

Rate Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni's Ratings

Greatest care I have received! Dr. Calcagni provided me with the utmost care and was extremely knowledgable in his field of study. One of the major flaws I have found in myself are my problems I experience with my feet. Being an active person who has had continual problems with calyces and foot odor, Dr. Calcagni provided me with practical solutions to the problems. I could truly sense the sincerity in the care Dr. Calcagni provided me, sensing that he was genuinely concerned that I left his office satisfied and feeling more confident about my problem. Thanks again Doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743306].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

This is one of the best doctors I have been too. Very helpful. Fixed my feet with inserts in my shoes that don't hurt and he cares about me and that I hurt and he wanted to make me feel better. Spends time all the time you need and doesn't make you feel like your being rushed. What a Great Doctor what more can I say.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2743300].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2015

Amazing doc! Love him! 5 stars!!!!! He performed surgery on me and was able to fix my flat feet! Changed my life.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2739934].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 1, 2015

Dr. Calcagni is very knowledgeable and helped with my orthotics in a timely manner. He also made sure my prescription was correct and even offered to pay for new ones if they did not fit comfortably. I would highly recommend his services, he is friendly and helpful!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2733642].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 24, 2015

Was referred to Dr Calcagni through a close friend and found him to be polite, professional, and took his time to answer my questions and concerns. Both appointments was taken on time and medical staff were both courteous and professional. Would highly recommend Dr Calcagni.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2726760].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Dr. Calcagni is not only a knowledgable doctor but a caring person as well. He saw my son for a foot issue and helped resolve his pain. He takes his time and truly listens. I highly recommend him to all my family and friends. Excellent MD!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2725881].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 18, 2015

Went to Dr. Calcagni to get a foot issue taken care of. I had a fungus under my nails that previous podiatrist had treated with no success. Dr. Calcagni spend an hour cleaning and polishing my nails plus prescribe a cream to place on the nails. Within two weeks, the fungus was gone! His serves was excellent. I did recommend him to two of my friends who went to him and were very please with his care!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2723853].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 16, 2015

Saw Dr. Calcagni several times during this past year due to foot related issues and have been very pleased each time. He also recommend me seeing another doctor at Redi Med with another issue I was having, I was very pleased with the recommendation and was seen immediately.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722223].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Very informative. Helped me make the right decision.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2722209].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 14, 2015

Dr. Calcagni treated me for a chronic foot problem and his expertise and bedside manner were fantastic. He does not rush patients into deciding on surgery-rather he takes the time to diagnose your problem and offers many more less invasive treatments. He's also very punctual and friendly. I would highly recommend Dr. Calcagni.

Was this rating useful? 2 [[ userState['ratings'][2721901].votes_count ]]