Rate Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni

Dr. Christopher J. Calcagni's Ratings

Amazing Doc!! Would highly recommend him to everyone!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577135].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Very knowledgeable. Great communication and makes you feel very comfortable. Overall just a great experience with my Achilles' tendon repair.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2513936].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 26, 2014

I am so incredibly glad that I sought another opinion! Dr. Calcagni is amazing! I went another well known podiatrist in the area and felt that my prognosis was a death sentence. I am only 46 yrs old, the other doctor wanted to take me right into surgery, and fuse 3 bones without treating the bone that was causing me the problem. I would have spent way too much time with this drs poor bedside manner for my liking. Dr. Calcagni provided me substantial information, gave me options, and wanted me to sleep on those options. His gals were amazing! Shared my xrays with me and even encouraged me to take photos to share with my husband. I am now eager to get my treatment done, and not fear what my future holds. Have spent many hours in ortho and podiatry offices, he is the best!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][102042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 8, 2014

I was very impressed with Dr. Calcagni!! He has an amazing bedside manner. He took the time to answer all of my questions and he even called me that night to see how I was doing. I will be recommending him to anyone I know.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][102041].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 27, 2013

DR. CALCAGNI HAS PREFORMED SEVERAL OPERATION'S AMONG OTHER FOOT PROBLEMS I HAVE ENCOUNTERD ,HE IS A VERY HIGH SKILLED CARING DR.THAT TREATS HIS PAITENT'S AS THEY SHOULD BE TREATED I WILL BE SEEING DR.CALCAGNI FOR ALL MY FEET PROBLEMS AND HAVE NEVER HAD THE PLEASURE OF KNOWING A DR.WITH HIS COMPASSION FOR OTHERS THANK YOU DR.CALCAGNI FOR ALL THE HELP YOU HAVE PROVIDED ME WITH THREW OUT EVERY PROCEDURE AND OFFICE VISIT IT IS MY PLEASURE HAVING YOU AS MY DR.YOU TRUELY CARE ABOUT YOUR PAITENTS YOU HAVE AN AWSOME STAFF AND I SHALL BE SEEING YOU AGAIN SOON I HIGHLY RECOMAND IF YOU HAVE ANY TYPE OF FOOT PROBLEMS GO SEE DR.CALCAGNI HIS EXTENSIVE KNOWLEGE FOR EVERY TYPE OF PROBLEM EMBARRASING OR NOT YOU WILL FEEL AT EASE AT KNOWING YOU HAVE CHOSEN THE RIGTH DR.WHO CAN AND WILL MEET YOUR NEEDS!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][102040].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2013

Dr Calcagni is truely amazing!! He actually takes time with his patients. I highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][102039].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 6, 2013

Though I like Chris personally and consider him to be a good physician let me just state this. I arrived 15 minutes before my appointment (10am). At about 5 to 10, Chris appeared in the receptionists office and began talking to the receptionist. I was in full view of them both at the time. He checked his cell phone at least once, then kept on talking to the receptionist. I was ready to walk. this went on 15 minutes past my appointment time, is this the way the hired help treats a customer. At the end, the receptionist announced I owed $20. Ok I understand the co-pay but she never offered a receipt. The first visit was the same, I had to ASK for a receipt. Is that how business is conducted here? I'll be checking on the academic business credentials of not only Chris but the office staff to make sure they're properly educated in business practices. I really like Chris but how can I reccommend him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][102038].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 26, 2013

Dr. Calcagni is a very skillful and professional podiatrist. I have the utmost faith in his surgical ability after he took care of my wife's right damaged foot. He is a no nonsense doctor who will tell you straight up what the problem is and how to manage it. I've worked with many doctors at Shands at the University Florida and have never met a surgeon or podiatrist with this passion and knowledge. I have no hesitation going back to him for future foot problems.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][102037].votes_count ]]