Rate Dr. R. Marvin Royster

Dr. R. Marvin Royster's Ratings

If you become annoyed while waiting to see Dr. Royster, remember he is just as thorough with all his patiences as he is with you. He refuses to rush through appointments, he takes his time and genuinely cares about his patients. He is as skilled and brilliant as he is compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Well, waiting for Dr. Royster for an appointment is something I will do because of his knowledge. Waiting in the waiting room for over two hours seems rather absurd, but I have done it only because it was Dr. Royster. People don't seem to understand that that a good doctor is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had a knee replaced by Dr Royster. He did a great job. I was playing tennis in three months and ran the Peachtree Road Race in eight months. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Royster did my knee surgery several years ago and if I could go back in time and change one thing in my life, it would be to not have had that surgery. Dr. Royster never sent me to physical therapy and I feel that he knowledge was lacking in my experience. I even went to another orthopedic in Atlanta and he was shocked about my situation. Would not recommend at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Outstanding Doctor and human being! He did major hip surgery on my wife and knee surgery on my son!! He made a difficult time much, much easier! Outstanding surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Dr. Royster is one of the most knowledgeable, skilled, kind and compassionate physicians you will ever meet, as well as a genuinely kind and good man. Unfortunately, you will have to deal with his office staff, which leaves much to be desired. They treat you like a nuisance and if you have complications, as I did, you'll be fortunate indeed to get in front of Dr. Royster before they worsen. It's a pity such a fine man and skilled physician has the likes of Deborah and Carrie running the show.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

staff poor, sorry,realypoor dr debra runs this office period

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1972446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Dr. Royster did more damage than good in a total knee replacement. Need to have revision by another Surgeon. Not Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972449].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 19, 2012

I have had two knee replacements by Dr. Royster and I couldn't be happier with the results. He is personable, knowledgeable, caring and passionate about his work.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1972445].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2011

Replaced both knees in '97, one shoulder in '07, one knee broke in '07, and has been replaced multiple times due to infections and excessive fluid production of my body, in fact my knee had to be drained weekly for nearly a year due to that fluid, which was taken care of by Dr. Royster at no cost to me. When I had a cardiac arrest and pneumonia, he even graciously stopped by my room every morning before his normal duties, just to check on me. WHAT A GOOD GUY. I wouldn't let anyone else cut on me. It is unbelieveable that somebody would have a bad experience such as the one below, because this man is so professional in his procedures that I won't believe he never xrayed a broken arm. I continue to see him to this day, and am very well pleased with my knees and shoulders. So are the many sports, TV, and radio personalities that he sees. Chipper Jones even said his name on TV last year when he injured his ankle. CARRY ON "DOC" YOU ARE THE BEST.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972444].votes_count ]]