You may also like

Rate Dr. R. Marvin Royster

Dr. R. Marvin Royster's Ratings

Dr Roysrer did a good job replacing both of my knees and I'm playing golf again. The only bad things I can say is his office nurse is terrible and it can take months to see him.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2815785].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 22, 2015

Totally worth waiting for him. He can address any body part . How many doctors do you know who are an expert. You only need the best and dr. Royster is that!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2793824].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 30, 2015

If you become annoyed while waiting to see Dr. Royster, remember he is just as thorough with all his patiences as he is with you. He refuses to rush through appointments, he takes his time and genuinely cares about his patients. He is as skilled and brilliant as he is compassionate.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2671148].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 5, 2015

Well, waiting for Dr. Royster for an appointment is something I will do because of his knowledge. Waiting in the waiting room for over two hours seems rather absurd, but I have done it only because it was Dr. Royster. People don't seem to understand that that a good doctor is worth the wait.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2605105].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 3, 2014

I had a knee replaced by Dr Royster. He did a great job. I was playing tennis in three months and ran the Peachtree Road Race in eight months. I would highly recommend him.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2566459].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 6, 2014

Dr. Royster did my knee surgery several years ago and if I could go back in time and change one thing in my life, it would be to not have had that surgery. Dr. Royster never sent me to physical therapy and I feel that he knowledge was lacking in my experience. I even went to another orthopedic in Atlanta and he was shocked about my situation. Would not recommend at all.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2459328].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 9, 2014

Outstanding Doctor and human being! He did major hip surgery on my wife and knee surgery on my son!! He made a difficult time much, much easier! Outstanding surgeon!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972448].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 8, 2013

Dr. Royster is one of the most knowledgeable, skilled, kind and compassionate physicians you will ever meet, as well as a genuinely kind and good man. Unfortunately, you will have to deal with his office staff, which leaves much to be desired. They treat you like a nuisance and if you have complications, as I did, you'll be fortunate indeed to get in front of Dr. Royster before they worsen. It's a pity such a fine man and skilled physician has the likes of Deborah and Carrie running the show.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972447].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 14, 2013

staff poor, sorry,realypoor dr debra runs this office period

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][1972446].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Aug. 1, 2012

Dr. Royster did more damage than good in a total knee replacement. Need to have revision by another Surgeon. Not Recommended.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972449].votes_count ]]