You may also like

Rate Dr. Zozan Al Saadi

Dr. Zozan Al Saadi's Ratings

This doctor's strength does not lie in her ability to create rapport nor does it lie in the area of problem solving or trouble shooting complicated medical issues. She simply follows basic medical protocol, orders tests, shares results and does little else to actually help. She is very resistant to referring to specialists which concerns me greatly. I am concerned about her motivation. Are the tests in my best interest or is this defensive medicine? Is her resistance to referring to specialists for self-interest (profit-driven)? She seems to have a lack of interest in actually helping my medical issues and seems to think as long as she follows protocol, she has done her job. She has not helped me medically and her lack of empathy or concern has actually left me feeling worse each time I've seen her. I would never suggest her to anyone, but especially not someone who is elderly, weak, or has complex medical issues because she does not allow dialogue or attempt to create relationship with me. It is always her way or the highway. At least I have that choice and I believe I will take the highway to a more caring and helpful physician. She is clearly very intelligent, but lacks critical components that make a physician a true healer. If you are looking for a Dr. who can serve as a team player to help you improve your health, I suggest you look elsewhere.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2792624].votes_count ]]