Rate Dr. Danielle Kelner

Dr. Danielle Kelner's Ratings

DR Danielle is very compassionate, as is her staff. She is very gentle. The entire staff is very caring. Great job, no pain, no infections, went smoothly and I am happy.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Great job by a great doctor in a new office. She was very mild mannered but extremely caring and made me feel at ease. She is a new mom and was telling me stuff about her 2 year old and it reminded me of my own kids at that age. I strongly suggest her to any of my friends that need gum work or implants.

Submitted Sept. 13, 2013 | flag

Very professional and experienced and in addition listens to your questions and provide a clear and concise explanation processes. I have had several implants the process was efficient and thorough. The office is very clean and well organized I felt comfortable the first time I went to this office. I have recommended them to my friends and family.

Submitted Sept. 5, 2013 | flag

Very professional. Very nice staff made me feel at home.

Submitted Aug. 31, 2013 | flag

Unprofessional when it comes to treating everyone the same. It was like a circus while trying to get things accomplished. They seem to have their favorites when it comes to patients and the ones that they do not favor they make it obvious.

Submitted Aug. 27, 2013 | flag

Very pleased with the attention, precision and gentle care. I would send my family and friends to her in fact I did. My sisiter-in-law just got an implant from her and now she is sending my wife's other sister to her. If 4 starws are the best you can rate someone here I rate her a 5 star

Submitted June 9, 2011 | flag