Dr. Danielle Kelner

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 25/10/12    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 6 reviews. Dr. Danielle Kelner has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Periodontist (gums)-related: gum disease, gingivitist
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2855021
13/09/13 5 5 5 5 DR Danielle is very compassionate, as is her staff. She is very gentle. The entire staff is very caring. Great job, no pain, no infections, went smoothly and I am happy.
Insurance: Aetna
RID: 2854554
13/09/13 5 5 5 5 Great job by a great doctor in a new office. She was very mild mannered but extremely caring and made me feel at ease. She is a new mom and was telling me stuff about her 2 year old and it reminded me of my own kids at that age. I strongly suggest her to any of my friends that need gum work or implants.
Insurance: Delta Dental
Paid (or co-pay): $500
RID: 2837938
05/09/13 5 5 5 5 Very professional and experienced and in addition listens to your questions and provide a clear and concise explanation processes. I have had several implants the process was efficient and thorough. The office is very clean and well organized I felt comfortable the first time I went to this office. I have recommended them to my friends and family.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2827210
31/08/13 5 5 5 5 Very professional. Very nice staff made me feel at home.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 2817865

27/08/13 1 2 2 2 Unprofessional when it comes to treating everyone the same. It was like a circus while trying to get things accomplished. They seem to have their favorites when it comes to patients and the ones that they do not favor they make it obvious.  See Responses
RID: 1461209
09/06/11 5 5 5 5 Very pleased with the attention, precision and gentle care. I would send my family and friends to her in fact I did. My sisiter-in-law just got an implant from her and now she is sending my wife's other sister to her. If 4 starws are the best you can rate someone here I rate her a 5 star
Insurance: Aetna