Rate Dr. Eric C. Jan

Dr. Eric C. Jan's Ratings

Dr Jan took great lengths to make sure my new prescription was correct. He even put a temporary pair of glasses on me to make sure I was okay with it. Very patient doctor and highly recommend him to anyone looking for a new doctor.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2577695].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 14, 2014

Only five years out of optometry school, I have rarely seen such a smug know it all attitude in a young optometrist. Completely misdiagnosed my contact lens prescription and was only concerned about getting paid more money rather than correcting the problem on my return visit. Do yourself a gavor and find yourself a more experienced, mature optometrist that cares more about you reading the bottom of the eye chart instead of the bottom line of his bank account.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][208621].votes_count ]]

Submitted Feb. 27, 2014

A very patient doctor. He worked with me in trying to figure out my prescription and what options I had that would fit with my lifestyle.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][208620].votes_count ]]