Rate Dr. Wendy Silversmith

Dr. Wendy Silversmith's Ratings

Dr. Silversmith is the nicest, caring, understanding doctor in her specialty. She really takes the time to evaluate and make sure I have everything I need to manage my Fibromyalgia. I am very blessed to have her as my Fibro doctor!! She never gives up and is always going to confrences to see if there are any new ways or meds to help manage Fibromyalgia.

Submitted Oct. 18, 2011 | flag

I am super impressed with.Dr.Silversmith. Her kindness, understanding and love of helping her clients is a rare gift to find in doctors at all. Dr. Silversmith will go above and beyond for her patients until her patient (s) can manage their symptoms. I am very greatful for Dr.Silversmith. I hope everone can find a doctor like this. Dr. Silversmith is a true angel from god, who never gives up on her patients.

Submitted Aug. 26, 2011 | flag

Dr Silversmith is very knowledgable and gives you a reassuring felling that if she can't find the problem, she'll keep looking for it or refer you to someone that she knows can help you. I trust her, as does my wife, with my health condition. She should be a first considerartion when looking for a rheumatologist. She has our utmost respect!

Submitted March 20, 2008 | flag

Dr. Silversmith is a very bright, up-to-date and caring physician. She's empathetic, showing true concern for my pain. She's honest, admitting when she wasn't sure what else to do for me, and followed me up even after she'd referred me on to a neurologist. She looks you in the eye and listens carefully. She never made me feel rushed or like a "number".

Submitted Jan. 6, 2008 | flag