Dr. Lisa A. Mueller

Grad. Year: 1990

Answers Email: N
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 13/08/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 4.4 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 11 reviews. Dr. Lisa A. Mueller has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Q: WHAT HOSPITALS IS SHE AFFILIATED?    Email me    Answer it

Gastroenterologist-related: Crohn's disease, irritable bowel syndrome, GI cancer, bowel disease, stomach, intestines, bowels and other structures, such as the liver, gall bladder, pancreas and esophagus, and focus on maladies that include ulcers, jaundice, colitis, hepatitis, cancer, eating disorders, GIST
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5632342
09/07/14 1 1 3 3 My internist referred me to her. It took two weeks for her staff to return my phone calls about an appointment, and then they said she had no appointment for six months. They gave me the name of another GI doctor in her practice who they said she recommended, who I see has bad reviews in here. I will be talking to my internist about finding some other doctor.  Respond
RID: 5558730
13/06/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Mueller was kind enough see me immediately so that I could find out whether or not my ovarian cancer was just ovarian cancer. My pathology report showed some cells that could have been from a GI malignancy as well, which would make me a complicated patient to treat to say the least. She squeezed me in for an upper endoscopy the very next day after I spoke with her. I am a physician and I was very impressed.
RID: 2668069
01/06/13 3 5 5 5 Dr.mueller is excellent but her staff needs more training as they don't return phone calls in a. Timely manner
RID: 1435527
08/05/11 5 3 1 2 She did not listen well and this makes her diagnosis incomplete and short-sighted. Very frustrating.
RID: 1342355
20/01/11 5 5 5 5 SHE IS A VERY CARING PERSON.SHE TELLS IT LIKE IT IS. I .TRUST HER
RID: 1341679
20/01/11 5 4 3 4 Professional and kind, knows very well a narrow band-width, (no outside of the box stuff.  Respond
RID: 1143361
06/04/10 5 5 5 5 Dr Meuller is so kind and thorough. She's very professional and straighforward.
RID: 1019818
27/10/09 4 4 5 5 I have been with Dr. M. for years now and cannot tell you how much i appreciate not only her knowledge but her care, concern and incredible bedside manner. I have recommended her to many people. I wish she was in gen med!
Insurance: Tufts
RID: 720200
11/11/08 5 4 5 5 She's terrific! My colonoscopies were "bearable" and she is brilliant!
Paid (or co-pay): $10
RID: 310317
06/05/07 5 5 5 Dr. Mueller is a great doctor. Her bedside manner is exceptional. She is very thorough. I would not hesitate to recommend her to my own children.
RID: 34585
04/07/06 4 5 5 She was referred to me by my doc. I prefer women health care professionals and she is the only woman (or maybe 1 of 2) in RI that are Gastroenterologists (a field dominated by men). She is very friendly, conscientious, and reassuring, which is imporant given the sort of "intimate" tests gastroenterologists often need to perform (e.g., endoscopy, colonoscopy). I would highly recommend her.
See Responses