Dr. MICHAEL R. BERGQUIST

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 23/06/10    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 2.5 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 3 reviews. Dr. MICHAEL R. BERGQUIST has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 2579027
07/03/13 1 1 1 1 I recently changed Insurance Carriers and provided the Dr. with the updated information. I actually was speaking to his wife, who assured me that the woman in the office who handles verification would provide her with the information I was looking for. I went ahead and made an appointment for a cleaning for myself and husband and we went it and had the work done. My husband needed additional work done as soon as possible so an appointment was made for the following week. I received a call from the Dr. Office to advise me on the cost and I was ok with it. My husband went in to have the work done and was told that the Dr, doesn’t take his Insurance and he would have to pay for the cleaning in that he had 1 week ago. The woman that is doing the verification on Insurance should of made sure his Insurance Carrier was accepted before the Dr. did any work on either of us. A cleaning is FREE when you are seeing someone in your Network! That will be the last visit for us!!!!!
Insurance: Humana
Respond
RID: 2500730
14/12/12 5 5 5 5 Highly recommend! I was recommended to this dentist by a co-worker because of his honesty with orthodontics. What impressed me the most on my initial visit was that he showed me all my ex-rays and explained them in detail, and while doing dental work he explained what he was doing or going to do. Also, I was impressed by his honesty regarding the lack of severity of my orthodontist needs and explain and offered multiple low cost solutions rather than suggest full braces or Invisaligns to take my money like everyone else I had gone to previously. Dr. Bergquist treated me kindly and explains all the procedures and made me feel comfortable at Dentist Offices again. Very Appropriate name: Gentle Dental of Kendall. I had lots of work done include 8 cavities and received great advice when I asked about an orthodontist treatment. He is not out to take your money and get you out the door, he truly cares for your dental health.
Insurance: Humana
Respond
RID: 1346702
25/01/11 1 2 1 2 The most horrible dentist ever! He is a two faced s.o.b. he treated me kind but I caught him very rudely reprimanding his staff. Right there I could tell he is just the type of dr interested in solely making money. I knew there was something behind that fake/phoney smile.  See Responses