Rate Dr. Rebeka L. Weber

Dr. Rebeka L. Weber's Ratings

Dr. Weber is amazing! She was able to give me my life back. Instead of just putting me on more medicine & telling me to wait it out, she fixed the problem. I was very nervous on the day of my surgery because it was the first time the new Davinci machine was going to be used. Dr.Weber & the nursing staff were excellent in calming me down & getting me settled in.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2234653].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 21, 2014

If you are looking for an OBGYN, go see Dr. Weber! She is absolutely fantastic! I'm a healthcare provider myself and my patients love her! I actually see her myself and she is the best out there for sure! Very knowledgable and caring! Great bedside manner! Nursing staff is wonderful as well! Overall, wonderful experience and I would highly recommend Dr. Weber as I do for many of my other patients!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][208906].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 4, 2013

The Dr.(Weber) Is fantastic...The staff is the worst I've ever felt with....very sad.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][208905].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Nov. 20, 2013

OUTSTANDING....FIRST VISIT!!!!! Excellent. bedside manner- very knowledgeable and kind-Explains things very well during the visit.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][208904].votes_count ]]