Dr. Majed Mouded

Grad. Year: 1968

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 03/09/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 3.6 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. Majed Mouded has a good overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Endocrinologist-related: Cushing's syndrome, hyperthyroidism, hypogonadism, metabolic bone disease, diabetes mellitus, pituitary dysfunction, neuroendocrinology, diabetes, pancreas, pituitary gland, ovaries, testes, thyroid, adrenal glands
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5551504

09/06/14 SYSTEM: 'birds of a feather' rating (based on Medicare patients-in-common): 3.8  Respond
RID: 5214091

27/02/14 3 1 1 1 Dr. Mouded has been taking care of my aging Mother for years. She is now 82 and - just as she has aged, so has the Dr. He is now TOTALLY incompetent in his medical analysis and diagnosis. One example: whenever my mom gets admitted to the hospital (quite frequently these days) the meds plan in the hospital is totally inaccurate to the point of damaging her health. We ALWAYS have to check it and jump in lest my mother's condition be significantly worsened (or worse). His "examinations" now consist of entering the room, tapping her on the belly a few times and saying "hi honey how are you feeling" then he is out the door in less than 3 minutes. IT IS TIME FOR DR. MOUDED TO RETIRE. Avoid this Dr. at all costs. I am writing this review to, hopefully , spare someone from this incompetent Dr's misdiagnosis
Insurance: Medicare
RID: 2584117
13/03/13 5 4 5 5 Dr. Mouded and his staff are wonderful. I have been a patient of his for many years. A few years back he had me checked for a very large goiter, then after a gallbladder surgery I never improved, got really sick, and lost a lot of weight. He discovered the iodine during a test caused my thyroid to turn to Graves Disease which is is currently treating me for.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield