Rate Dr. TY GRIFFITHS

Dr. TY GRIFFITHS's Ratings

I have never written a review before, but I really enjoyed my visit to TCG Dental Specialists yesterday. Well, it was a little difficult getting in contact with the office, but once I did I have nothing but kind words for them. I cannot remember the name of the dental hygienist, but she was very warm and listened to what my issue was, and even gave some advice about the medication I had been given. Dr. Griffiths was so personable, friendly, and helpful. I had an emergency dental issue and refused to go to my regular dentist, since he wasn't very helpful in the past. As a new patient Dr. Griffiths was so nice and referred me to a specialist and even insisted I return for my regular checkups. I cannot wait to see him again and I hope yesterday was the beginning of a long doctor/patient relationship. Thank you so much Dr. Griffiths and staff!!

Submitted July 10, 2014 | flag

Called Dr. Griffiths office today about a tooth that has been giving me a lot of pain. I had never been to the office before and the staff got me in within 30 minutes of my phone call! Dr Griffiths came in the room within 5 minutes of my sitting down. He was great! Polite, friendly, was interested in hearing what I had to say and made me feel very comfortable. Would recommend this dentist to everyone and can't wait to go back!

Submitted May 6, 2013 | flag

His staff and Dr. Griffiths, are very nice and they treat you like they have known you for years. They are great! They are very Knowledgable.

Submitted July 24, 2012 | flag

I have to say, I did not care for the hygienist at all. She had attitude when I disagreed with her assessment that I would need some expensive procedure before a routine teeth cleaning. I suggested she ask Dr.Griffith's opinion, and she got VERY huffy. Dr. Griffith's agreed it wasn't that bad, and that a cleaning could be done. Well, let's just say she got her revenge on me as she was extremely rough in her handling of me after that. I also found it very unprofessional to have Jerry Springer blaring on the TV during the procedure. I will request someone else when I go back, and let them know why. Dr. Griffith's had an excellent, friendly manner. I don't know why he hired this woman with all the attitude and meanness.

Submitted July 10, 2012 | flag

Dr. Griffiths was great! He took his time with me. Eased my fears. Told me what to expect for my procedure and was gentle.

Submitted March 8, 2012 | flag

Staff is great...very personable. My son was very nervous after having a bad experience with another dentist. Dr. Griffiths has a great "chair side" manner and made him feel very comfortable.

Submitted Feb. 8, 2012 | flag

Very helpful staff and if you cannot get them on the phone you can email them and they actually RESPOND! Dr. Griffiths is AWESOME too!

Submitted Sept. 26, 2011 | flag

I left a message on their answering machine about a tooth that was causing me pain. They called me back and left a message on my phone and set up an appt. for me the next morning. I ended up have a sensitive tooth issue and Dr. Griffiths discussed the issue with me and gave me suggestions on how to remedy the issue. He was very patient and helpful.

Submitted Sept. 9, 2011 | flag

Great Dentist! Definitely recommend him and his staff.

Submitted July 12, 2011 | flag

Went in for an emergency visit very nervous and sore. The visit was great. staff was friendly and helpful. I have alot of work that needs to be done and I have had dentist kind of turn their noses up at me. Dr Griffiths made me feel very comfortable and assured me that he would work with me and get me on my way to a heathly mouth recovery. I would strongly recommend this dentist to anyone. Thank You for taking time with me and making me feel more self confident.

Submitted March 8, 2011 | flag