You may also like

Rate Dr. Ty Griffiths

Dr. Ty Griffiths's Ratings

This company gets a lot of business from state employees and do their best to spend as much time with every client as possible. I, personally, haven't had one issue with scheduling, and I've had 5 appointments in less than a year. I hadn't been to the dentist in over ten years due to financial reasons. I'm 25 now, and my gums were in horrible shape. This office has done a superb job in explaining the details, executing their treatment plans, and providing overall excellent service to me.

Dr. Griffiths is a very nice guy, judging from the interactions I've had with him. When I had to have numbing injections into my gums for scaling and root planing, he was the guy to do it. He made the process quick and virtually painless.

One of his hygienists, Kelly (sweet southern woman), has been an angel. Seriously, don't get me started on this woman. From the moment she took me back for the first time, to my now 5th visit in the last year, she's been helpful, genuine, gentle, understanding, and goes above and beyond for her patients. She truly wants to see each of her patients leaving with a greatly improved smile, and a happier smile at that. She is a true gem to this office, and I wouldn't want to see anyone else, not to say the others aren't just as great, she's simply been there every step of the way for me, and I really appreciate the work she does. That being said, she only works limited hours a week, so the waiting time for her is a bit steeper, but she does everything she can to fit people in.

The front desk is nearly always swamped, but they've done a great job getting me in and out, verifying the correct codes to be charged for insurance purposes, and have responded to every question I've had.

I truly am grateful to have found this office, and actually look forward to each of my visits with Kelly and Dr. Griffiths.

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2716804].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 10, 2015

After 2 years at Coast dental, this place is a breath of fresh air. Professional, organized, friendly, caring staff and dentist.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2575373].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 13, 2014

I have never written a review before, but I really enjoyed my visit to TCG Dental Specialists yesterday. Well, it was a little difficult getting in contact with the office, but once I did I have nothing but kind words for them. I cannot remember the name of the dental hygienist, but she was very warm and listened to what my issue was, and even gave some advice about the medication I had been given. Dr. Griffiths was so personable, friendly, and helpful. I had an emergency dental issue and refused to go to my regular dentist, since he wasn't very helpful in the past. As a new patient Dr. Griffiths was so nice and referred me to a specialist and even insisted I return for my regular checkups. I cannot wait to see him again and I hope yesterday was the beginning of a long doctor/patient relationship. Thank you so much Dr. Griffiths and staff!!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][2234709].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2014

Called Dr. Griffiths office today about a tooth that has been giving me a lot of pain. I had never been to the office before and the staff got me in within 30 minutes of my phone call! Dr Griffiths came in the room within 5 minutes of my sitting down. He was great! Polite, friendly, was interested in hearing what I had to say and made me feel very comfortable. Would recommend this dentist to everyone and can't wait to go back!

Was this rating useful? 1 [[ userState['ratings'][209047].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted May 6, 2013

His staff and Dr. Griffiths, are very nice and they treat you like they have known you for years. They are great! They are very Knowledgable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209045].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 24, 2012

I have to say, I did not care for the hygienist at all. She had attitude when I disagreed with her assessment that I would need some expensive procedure before a routine teeth cleaning. I suggested she ask Dr.Griffith's opinion, and she got VERY huffy. Dr. Griffith's agreed it wasn't that bad, and that a cleaning could be done. Well, let's just say she got her revenge on me as she was extremely rough in her handling of me after that. I also found it very unprofessional to have Jerry Springer blaring on the TV during the procedure. I will request someone else when I go back, and let them know why. Dr. Griffith's had an excellent, friendly manner. I don't know why he hired this woman with all the attitude and meanness.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209046].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 10, 2012

Dr. Griffiths was great! He took his time with me. Eased my fears. Told me what to expect for my procedure and was gentle.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209044].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 8, 2012

Staff is great...very personable. My son was very nervous after having a bad experience with another dentist. Dr. Griffiths has a great "chair side" manner and made him feel very comfortable.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209043].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 8, 2012

Very helpful staff and if you cannot get them on the phone you can email them and they actually RESPOND! Dr. Griffiths is AWESOME too!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209042].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Sept. 26, 2011

I left a message on their answering machine about a tooth that was causing me pain. They called me back and left a message on my phone and set up an appt. for me the next morning. I ended up have a sensitive tooth issue and Dr. Griffiths discussed the issue with me and gave me suggestions on how to remedy the issue. He was very patient and helpful.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209041].votes_count ]]