Rate Dr. Robert L. Gold

Dr. Robert L. Gold's Ratings

Great first experience at a chiropractor. Friendly office and Dr. Gold was very informative through the whole adjustment process in explaining exactly what he was doing and why. I would recommend him to friends and family!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2474383].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 25, 2014

I have been to 4 chiropractors over the last 35 years in Ohio. When i moved to Florida I discovered gold. He is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to. Not only helped with my chronic lower back to eliminate the pain but unexpectedly the soreness in both knees disappeared. Thank you Jim

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2234714].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 17, 2014

Dr. Gold took excellent care of me! He genuinely cares. I walked in when he was closing up on a SUNDAY. He had someplace to be, but he said "I cant turn you away like that" After that i received an excellent adjustment!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209064].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 23, 2014

Dr Gold's office is fantastic! the scheduling is always great and convenient hours (including some Sundays!) His receptionist is always so nice and friendly and welcoming. I was starting to feel better right away! Thank you very much! I was blown away when they recommended a program "Healing Heros" that they work with, to help pay for my co pay! the intelliskin shirt they recommended (and wear themselves) was a great cure! I already recommended this office to a friend and will continue to do so!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209063].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Feb. 9, 2014

Dr. Gold is a great doctor! I find him to be knowledgeable and caring. He utilizes the latest in equipment without over-charging. He listens to what my needs are and then finds the best way to treat them. Every time I leave the office I feel physically restored! He and his staff are friendly and professional. I will continue to frequent Dr. Gold's Anclote Chiropractic, as well as recommend them to anyone and everyone! Their service and treatment are unsurpassed! Thank you, Dr. Gold and Staff!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209062].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 11, 2013

I was very pleased with the experience and will continue to be aligned by Dr. Gold.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209061].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 11, 2013

Dr Gold and His Staff are Completely Amazing!!!!!! He is the best Chiropractor I have been to. I had severe back problems and after a short series of treatments, I have experienced a complete turn around. Dr. Gold is very caring and really listened to me to understand the pain I was having. I would recommend him to everyone!!!!!!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209060].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 4, 2013

Dr Gold and his staff were truly amazing. They really knew what they were doing. I left his office feeling ten years younger,..not to mention inches taller. So wonderful to see doctors who actually care for their patients. Personalized care is hard to come by. I am ecstatic with Dr. Gold and his office. Did I mention hes a Palmer Graduate!! BONUS

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209059].votes_count ]]