Dr. Robert L. Gold

Grad. Year: 2007

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Profile updated 01/10/13    Submit profile update    Subscribe to profile updates

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 8 reviews. Dr. Robert L. Gold has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Chiropractor-related: low back pain, lumbar disc herniation, neck pain, headaches, extremity joint conditions
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5677643
25/07/14 5 5 5 5 Great first experience at a chiropractor. Friendly office and Dr. Gold was very informative through the whole adjustment process in explaining exactly what he was doing and why. I would recommend him to friends and family!
RID: 5565810
17/06/14 5 5 5 5 I have been to 4 chiropractors over the last 35 years in Ohio. When i moved to Florida I discovered gold. He is by far the best chiropractor I have ever been to. Not only helped with my chronic lower back to eliminate the pain but unexpectedly the soreness in both knees disappeared. Thank you Jim  Respond
RID: 5301532
23/03/14 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gold took excellent care of me! He genuinely cares. I walked in when he was closing up on a SUNDAY. He had someplace to be, but he said "I cant turn you away like that" After that i received an excellent adjustment!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
RID: 5171405
09/02/14 5 5 5 5 Dr Gold's office is fantastic! the scheduling is always great and convenient hours (including some Sundays!) His receptionist is always so nice and friendly and welcoming. I was starting to feel better right away! Thank you very much! I was blown away when they recommended a program "Healing Heros" that they work with, to help pay for my co pay! the intelliskin shirt they recommended (and wear themselves) was a great cure! I already recommended this office to a friend and will continue to do so!
Insurance: Veterans Administration
RID: 2907732
11/10/13 5 5 5 5 Dr. Gold is a great doctor! I find him to be knowledgeable and caring. He utilizes the latest in equipment without over-charging. He listens to what my needs are and then finds the best way to treat them. Every time I leave the office I feel physically restored! He and his staff are friendly and professional. I will continue to frequent Dr. Gold's Anclote Chiropractic, as well as recommend them to anyone and everyone! Their service and treatment are unsurpassed! Thank you, Dr. Gold and Staff!!!
Insurance: United Healthcare
RID: 2676717
11/06/13 5 5 5 5 I was very pleased with the experience and will continue to be aligned by Dr. Gold.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 2670521
04/06/13 5 5 5 5 Dr Gold and His Staff are Completely Amazing!!!!!! He is the best Chiropractor I have been to. I had severe back problems and after a short series of treatments, I have experienced a complete turn around. Dr. Gold is very caring and really listened to me to understand the pain I was having. I would recommend him to everyone!!!!!!
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal
Respond

11/03/12 SYSTEM: 2 positive duplicate or disallowed ratings automatically removed
RID: 1731643
08/03/12 5 5 5 5 Dr Gold and his staff were truly amazing. They really knew what they were doing. I left his office feeling ten years younger,..not to mention inches taller. So wonderful to see doctors who actually care for their patients. Personalized care is hard to come by. I am ecstatic with Dr. Gold and his office. Did I mention hes a Palmer Graduate!! BONUS  Respond