Dr. REBECCA D. PITNER

Grad. Year:

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 4 reviews. Dr. REBECCA D. PITNER has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Dentist-related: cavities, gum disease, teeth cleaning, dental care, gingivitis
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "REBECCA" to "REBECCA D."
RID: 2419143
06/09/12 5 5 5 5 Dr.Pittner is by far the best dentist I have ever had. She is compassionate, gentle, very knowledgeable, and thorough throughout her examination techniques. I would be glad to nominate her as Alabama's most beautiful dentist! I look forward my next dental appointment.  Respond
RID: 1414047
12/04/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pitner is a wonderful person she reminds of Dr. Findlay as far as the care that I received. The staff is very nice it is always so quiet in the office and very clean. Alicia is the hygienist that I use there and she is wonderful. I have been going to this office for about 10 years and I have no complaints. I would recommend Dr. Pitner to any one that is looking for a good dentist. You would enjoy your overall experience there.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield
RID: 1385171
11/03/11 5 5 5 5 Drs. Pitner and Findlay are the best. I've been using Dr. Findlay since I was a kid. The staff is friendly and the dentists do excellent work.
Insurance: Delta Dental
RID: 1307134
03/12/10 5 5 5 5 Dr. Pitner and her staff are a exceptional. There knowledge and skillful technique actually make an unpleasant event very enjoyable. I highly recommend this practice to anyone in the area.
Insurance: Blue Cross / Blue Shield