Rate Dr. Rebecca D. Pitner

Dr. Rebecca D. Pitner's Ratings

Dr.Pittner is by far the best dentist I have ever had. She is compassionate, gentle, very knowledgeable, and thorough throughout her examination techniques. I would be glad to nominate her as Alabama's most beautiful dentist! I look forward my next dental appointment.

Submitted Sept. 6, 2012 | flag

Dr. Pitner is a wonderful person she reminds of Dr. Findlay as far as the care that I received. The staff is very nice it is always so quiet in the office and very clean. Alicia is the hygienist that I use there and she is wonderful. I have been going to this office for about 10 years and I have no complaints. I would recommend Dr. Pitner to any one that is looking for a good dentist. You would enjoy your overall experience there.

Submitted April 12, 2011 | flag

Drs. Pitner and Findlay are the best. I've been using Dr. Findlay since I was a kid. The staff is friendly and the dentists do excellent work.

Submitted March 11, 2011 | flag

Dr. Pitner and her staff are a exceptional. There knowledge and skillful technique actually make an unpleasant event very enjoyable. I highly recommend this practice to anyone in the area.

Submitted Dec. 3, 2010 | flag