Rate Dr. Lori B. Wasserburger

Dr. Lori B. Wasserburger's Ratings

If I could give this doctor a zero, I would. Her front desk woman must hate her job and her life because she is rude and unfriendly and lazy. I had to call 3 times to get the question I had answered. She charged me $450, and did absolutely nothing but steal my money and waste my time. This is the worst doctor I have EVER seen, and I advise people to RUN FAR AWAY from this greedy scammer.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][2590807].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Oct. 23, 2014

this doctor is excellent in all respects. competent , careful and congenial. prolotherapy very successful. knees both working much with little pain

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972773].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted July 5, 2010

She is very intelligent and knows a lot about what she is doing from personal experience and expertise. Everyone says she is the best and I can see why. I highly recommend her!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][1972772].votes_count ]]