Dr. Elizabeth S. Finnessy

Dr. Elizabeth S. Finnessy

Rate Dr. Elizabeth S. Finnessy

Dr. Elizabeth S. Finnessy's Ratings

I had an excellent experience at my recent visit to Dr. Finnessy. I was seen promptly and the level of care was great. The visit was very comfortable and the attention to detail provided by the entire staff was first class. All of my questions were answered thoroughly and the level of experience shows in their terrific service. Dr. Finnessy comes with my highest recommendation.

Submitted Feb. 20, 2013 | flag

I have had many dental appointments in my life and too much treatment to recount. I have been frustrated with dentists in the past for handing me a sheet of paper of tens of thousands of dollars to replace everything. Dr. Finnessy greeted me and sorta threw me off by asking me what I did outside of coming to the dental office - as in work or play. We had a real conversation before she dove right into my mouth. This made me feel like she actually gave a hoot about me and who I was. She then asked what my goals were and clearly heard them. She told me that she would tell me everything she saw that needed or could be improved but that together we would make a phased out plan that we were both comfortable with. I cant tell you how much this resonated with me. Her work is done with the utmost precesion and her staff always jokes about her being a perfectionist - who wouldn't want a perfectionist as their dentist thus Im not complaining. She was friendly and so funny! A great doctor.

Submitted Jan. 29, 2013 | flag