Dr. Antonio B. Cifelli

Rate Dr. Antonio B. Cifelli

Dr. Antonio B. Cifelli's Ratings

I have been a patient for Dr. Cifelli for 28 years so far... He is not only an excellent physician he cares about your life and what you are dealing with out side of his office. He tells me I am one of his problem child . He asks me "what did you do now" I do not think I can explain how wonderful he is Doctor and friend.

Submitted Oct. 31, 2011 | flag

My husband and I and our three adult children have gone to Dr. Cifelli for many years. We would not consider going to another doctor. He is an excellent diagnostician but beyond that he really knows his patients. They are not just the "next chart" to be read. He takes time with his patients; he listens to them. We do not like his partner but I am not evaluating him. Dr. Cifelli is the best doctor we have ever had. In fact, we lived out of state, a five hour drive away, for several years and any time we had a serious health concern we traveled back to NJ to consult with Dr. Cifelli. And yes, he does a great job drawing blood and does EKG's in his office himself.

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

Dr. Cifelli is an old school dr. He puts the chart down, looks you in the eye and asks what brout you in today. Draws his own blood, which he does very well, takes BP, the whole deal. Answers any question, even general medical questions, does EKGs right there in the office, no reason to go anywhere else. His partner and staff are another story...but I have read the other reviews so no need to pile on...

Submitted May 19, 2010 | flag

the worse staff behind the counter! I am no longer a patient due to the rude staff.

Submitted Feb. 12, 2010 | flag

It is with pleasure that I rate Dr Cifelli! When I moved to the area, we wondered if we would be able to "replace" the excellent doc we had in VA. Dr Cifelli has turned out to be another excellent doc! I recommend him wholeheartedly!

Submitted July 12, 2009 | flag

Dr. Cifelli's staff is horrible and grossly negligent at times. I've had lab reports placed in my chart BEFORE the Dr. has been able to review them, consequently leaving ME the one to have to follow-up with him on results. It's been brought to his attention but the same people remain there. Also the staff is extremely rude and uncooperative when needing referals, etc. They rather fight with you than listen to you and refuse to let you speak with the physician. This office needs PROFESSIONAL people *read- Nurses!! I ADORE Dr. Cifelli though. He is quite knowledgeable and spends a great deal of time with you and really listens to your concerns and is always willing to teach and share his knowledge when needed. But BEWARE of his staff. You really have to be proactive when dealing with them. 'Nuff said.

Submitted Oct. 24, 2008 | flag

I have gone to Dr Cifelli for many years for various small ailments and Physicals but this year I actually became quite sick with a respiratory ailment. Dr. Cifelli was booked so I had to see his partner who recommended that I hydrate myself. When I became increasing ly ill and could not breathe, I called the office for a follow up and was told I would have to wait 6 days for an appointment. I explained that I couldn't breathe and had already been to see the doctor and was becoming more ill. The receptionist just said "sorry, the first appointment isn't available for 6 days"!! I was forced to go to the hospital emergency room where I was diagnosed with pneumonia and it took several weeks to recover. If I had waited for the next appointment, I may not have made it! It's wrong for a receptionist to make the call on a long time patient's follow-up to a previous visit. They have no training and could have cost me my life! Dr. Cifelli, lose the staff or you will lose patients!!

Submitted Aug. 13, 2008 | flag

Broad knowledge base. Excellent at thinking outside the box. Open to patient input with active listening skills. Never hesitant to reach out for specialist feedback when needed. A very relaxed yet extremely efficient office team...the way a doctor's office use to be....meant in a good way. Finally, a good sense of humor, but where you are NEVER the butt of that humor.

Submitted Aug. 10, 2008 | flag

The office staff alone will leave you running for opposite direction. I have never seen a more miserable group of women. To make matters worse, I haven't found either of these doctors helpful or knowledgeable. No matter what ailment you come in for, you will undoubtedly get the same advice. If you walk in with a raging fever and pneumonia, you will most likely be told to lose weight and eat watermelon for a month. Broken bone perhaps? Ditto, lose weight and watermelon. These two need to start LISTENING to their patients and use the little knowledge they have to come to a diagnosis. After being a patient for years, my tolerance level for stupidity has diminished and my willingness to listen to either of them argue their beliefs just for the sake of argument has led me to take my business elsewhere.

Submitted July 7, 2008 | flag