Rate Dr. JAMES A. Eckert

Dr. JAMES A. Eckert's Ratings

Dr. Eckert is very experienced in his practice. Fantastic massage therapist is ALSO on site full time so between these treatments has helped so much. Office staff friendly and knowledagle. They handle all insurance and billing - no hassles. Clean, comfortable office and atmospehere. I would recomend to a friend definately.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704504].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 15, 2013

The staff was very warm and friendly. I was having trouble with my knee, they were able to determine what I needed and I recovered quickly with several visits to their office. I also noticed they can treat Carpel tunnel which I have had for awhile, and have felt better since I started treatment.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704503].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 5, 2013

My insurance covers visits and I have been going for around three years. The staff is great and friendly. Bob and Dr.Eckert are very well informed in their field, incredibly nice and have a great sense of humor. They genuinely care about their patients, know them by name and know their situation. The great thing is that you can call 15 minutes ahead or just walk in, which is perfect for people with hectic schedules. The office is incredibly relaxing and clean, it has a homey feel as opposed to the dreary doctor office feeling. I have never had a bad experience, and rarely wait. I will keep going back as long as they stay open!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704502].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted March 4, 2013

All Health Chiropratic has a very relaxed feel to it, the staff is very helpfull with any questions. Also having a licened message therapist on staff is extremely beneficial and complements my adjustments well.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][704501].votes_count ]]