Dr. James R. Vevaina

Grad. Year: 1967

Answers Email: Unknown
Online Appt. Scheduling: Unknown
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 3.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. James R. Vevaina has a fair overall rating on RateMDs.com. neutral

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Pulmonologist (lungs)-related: respiratory system, pneumonia, bronchitis, emphysema, asthma, cancer, lung disease, chronic cough, lung cancer, dyspnea, sarcoidosis, pulmonary hypertension, acute respiratory failure, COPD (chronic obstructive pulmonary disease)
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments
RID: 5632460
09/07/14 2 1 1 1 Went in as a referral and filled out all the forms. When taking my vitals the staff seem to lock in on asking me if I smoked dope continuously then transferred the questioning to if I use other drugs and not referring to all the medication print outs I supplied. The Doctor was Kurt uninterested in my results and more interested in talking to his staff member on getting the follow up code corrected than my health provider.
Insurance: Medicare

20/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "James" to "James R."
RID: 1327696
04/01/11 5 5 5 5 Dr. Vevaina is very knowledgable in his field. He knew what I needed right away and his staff made several phone calls to check up on me between visits. I have NEVER been treated by a more devoted and caring physician in my entire life! Thank you Dr. Vevaina for caring and getting me the treatment I needed. Yours truly, past and present patient.
Insurance: Medicaid / Medi-Cal