Rate Dr. James R. Vevaina

Dr. James R. Vevaina's Ratings

Went in as a referral and filled out all the forms. When taking my vitals the staff seem to lock in on asking me if I smoked dope continuously then transferred the questioning to if I use other drugs and not referring to all the medication print outs I supplied. The Doctor was Kurt uninterested in my results and more interested in talking to his staff member on getting the follow up code corrected than my health provider.

Submitted July 9, 2014 | flag

Dr. Vevaina is very knowledgable in his field. He knew what I needed right away and his staff made several phone calls to check up on me between visits. I have NEVER been treated by a more devoted and caring physician in my entire life! Thank you Dr. Vevaina for caring and getting me the treatment I needed. Yours truly, past and present patient.

Submitted Jan. 4, 2011 | flag