Rate Dr. Jemour A. Maddux

Dr. Jemour A. Maddux's Ratings

Highly Recommend, I've actually recommended many times, has worked well with myself & my children. Very personable , made me feel comfortable: I was able to get help with my heartbreaking experience, work stress, financial stress & family...

Submitted May 31, 2013 | flag

Good experience- went to this dr. for motivational career related therapy- and was very pleased.

Submitted March 2, 2011 | flag

I Highly Recommend their services, I found my therapy made a great differnce in my overall life: my co-workers, friends and family noticed the change. I felt better after my first session.

Submitted Nov. 15, 2010 | flag

Very happy with the services and excited about my progress. Highly recommended.

Submitted Oct. 8, 2010 | flag

I went here for therapy, although I think they specialize in forensics. The therapy services are personalized and they do a great job at making themselves available. You can speak directly with your doctor at almost anytime so it kind of feels like a boutique office because of the doctors' accessibility. I guess they keep low caseloads, which explains why they are probably SO expensive. This is not the place where you can afford the costs to be in therapy for years, and if you're like me, you don't want to be in therapy forever, so I suggest you see Dr. Maddux. What I didn't like was the office location in DUMBO. I thought Water Street was in Manhattan??? It was so hard to find the first time and is really only close to the F train. I heard they have an office in Manhattan, but we never met there.

Submitted Aug. 20, 2010 | flag