Dr. Razmig Krumian

Rate Dr. Razmig Krumian

Dr. Razmig Krumian's Ratings

He is very open to what the patient has to say, is very likeable and spends more time with you than most doctors. He is open to alternative possibilities.

Submitted March 25, 2010 | flag

Great doctor. Dr. Krumian takes care of my whole family including small children. Excellent bedside manner especially with the kids. My 3 year old daughter adores him!

Submitted July 3, 2008 | flag

Friendly, follow up after hours, took plenty of time.

Submitted Oct. 19, 2007 | flag

I first met Dr. K when he was partnering with Dr. Miller in Agoura Hills. I have always found him to be diligent, courteous, supportive, encouraging and accessible. I have referred friends and family to him and will continue to do so. He has a strong commitment to his patients and their welfare and I am lucky to have found a great doctor is so responsive!

Submitted July 4, 2007 | flag

Dr. Krumian is one in a million. He truly cares for the welfare of his patients. The medicine practiced in old times is back with this fine, kind gentle doctor.

Submitted May 31, 2007 | flag

Dr. Krumian has a great bedside manner and takes plenty of time with his patients. He never rushes you. His office staff is friendly. He is very knowledgeable. A great doctor!

Submitted July 3, 2006 | flag