Rate Dr. Maria M. Damian-Coleman

Dr. Maria M. Damian-Coleman's Ratings

Love her!!!! Most amazing OB and gyno!! Looking forward to seeing her again soon!!!

Submitted Aug. 8, 2014 | flag

I went to Dr Damian after having a bad experience at another doctor. Dr Damian is so nice and so helpful, I absolutely love her. I highly recommend her. She was very knowledgable and extremely helpful. Her office staff is also amazing. Everyone was so nice, cheerful, and extreme helpful.

Submitted July 3, 2014 | flag

I followed Dr. Damian to her new office (the staff is really great) and would follow her where ever she goes. She is the best! Very patient, kind, takes her time and explains everything thoroughly. I have recommended friends and would recommend her without hesitation!

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

DR MARIA DAMIAN IS KIND AND MAKES YOU FEEL VERY SPECIAL, TAKES HER TIME WITH HER PATIENTS, AND REALLY LISTENS TO ONES PROBLEMS WITH THEIR MEDICAL ISSUES. I WOULD 100% RECOMMEND HER ANYTIME.

Submitted May 22, 2014 | flag

Love Dr Damian!!!! She is so wonderful. She stayed long after her shift to deliver my son. She makes you feel so comfortable and explains every test and process with you in depth. She may run a bit late for appointments but that is because she does not rush her patients. I have referred friends and family members to her and they all love her too. I can't say enough wonderful things!!

Submitted May 19, 2014 | flag

I'm amazed by all these positive comments. Dr. Damian-Coleman was by far the worst gynecologist I have ever been to. She was always at least 40 minutes late for appointments. Her staff was nice but inept. She had zero bedside manner. She called me to tell me I had HPV and precancerous lesions, did not explain what this meant, then promptly cut out conversation off without addressing any of my questions or concerns. She does not return phone calls. I had to learn about my diagnosis from the internet. She botched my colposcopy so badly I bled heavily for over a week. At no point was she interested in helping me understand my diagnosis or easing my fears. People who do not care about people should not be doctors.

Submitted May 17, 2014 | flag

Dr. Damian is extremely personable, compassionate & gentle. She made me feel at ease! Her new office is Park Ridge is beautiful & clean & the staff is super friendly. So much better than her old office! I highly recommend her!

Submitted Sept. 4, 2013 | flag

Ive had two kids with Dr. Damian... she is unbelievably understanding and makes you feel at ease. She is not at fault for her office staff, she is one of 4 doctors. Dr.Damian helped me through different ordeals including a miscarriage. As a woman, It is nice to have a doctor who gives you the time to listen. I recommend her to ALL!

Submitted Aug. 22, 2013 | flag

Dr. Damian-Coleman literally saved my life. She gave me a routine PAP smear and it was normal but there was something curious about it. She looked further and did a uterine biopsy, which came back fine but with an indication that repeated biopsies would be needed every three months. So she referred me to a brilliant surgeon, and on the surgeon's recommendation with Dr. Damian-Coleman's agreement I had a hysterectomy. Lo and behold, the biopsy after the surgery showed pre-cancerous cells. Dr. Damian-Coleman's thoroughness got me the treatment I needed before things could have gotten much, much worse. Also, the high-quality specialists she networks with means she referred me to just the right person. On top of that she is very pleasant. I thank God that my internist referred me to Dr. Damian-Coleman!

Submitted June 20, 2013 | flag

Dr. Damian-Coleman has been my ob/gyn for the past 5 years and for the first time I felt comfortable going for medical visits. Last year after newly married I learned I was pregnant. She was happy and very concerned because of my obesity and hypertension. She assured me that she was going to take car of me and my baby. I have had 3 previous c-sections so this would be a high-risk pregnancy. She never made me wait too long and she always checked for possible complications and kept me at ease. When I completedmy second trimester she sawed that my blood-pressure spiked she put me on bed rest and monitored my progress very carefully. Most doctors in the past were not as kind and understanding as she was. I even told her I wanted to have more children and she respected my decision and gave me all the ino I needed. She has a kind heart and I am glad she cares genuinely about my well being. Dr. Damian performed the C-section at 38 weeks and did an amazing job. There were no complications

Submitted April 26, 2013 | flag