Dr. Emery H. Chang

Rate Dr. Emery H. Chang

Dr. Emery H. Chang's Ratings

Dr. Chang was very dismissive when I was presenting symptoms. Wearing jeans and a very worn T-shirt, his appearance seemed really unprofessional to me. He seemed distracted and appeared to have difficulty focusing on what I was saying to him. He assured that my complaint was probably nothing and that It will probably go away. I sought treatment for the same condition elsewhere, which was serious and needed immediate treatment. My experience with Dr. Chang was a disturbing one to be sure.

Submitted Oct. 30, 2013 | flag

Dr. Chang has been my doctor for two years and I am extremely pleased. He is kind, patient, and caring. He takes the time to answer all concerns and make excellent recommendations for specialists.

Submitted Jan. 9, 2013 | flag

Partner and I have had Dr Chang for 5 years and he is everything you could want in a doctor. He listens intentively, exceptional bedside manner, always willing listen/respond to my long laundry list of ailments and questions. He works to help those in need in various locations, including travels around to the third-world. Its incredible how active he is in the community. He's responded to emails nights & weekends when urgent matters arise, and even some not so urgent. We've recently moved out of the LA basin and I really miss his being our primary physician. If you're looking for a caring, knowledgeable doctor, look no further, give him an opportunity.

Submitted Dec. 11, 2011 | flag

With many new problems, he took his time, was thoughful and followed through with what he promised. One of the best medical experiences I've ever had

Submitted Sept. 28, 2007 | flag

Great doctor, personable, takes his time with patients, seems very available, even with urgent same day appointments,

Submitted July 3, 2006 | flag