Dr. NOREEN G. GOLDWIRE

Dr. NOREEN G. GOLDWIRE

Rate Dr. NOREEN G. GOLDWIRE

Dr. NOREEN G. GOLDWIRE's Ratings

All of the people who work here are awesome. It’s comfortable and inviting. They do a great job explaining what they are doing, what they would like to do, and what you REALLY should do, with no pressure. Thank you so much for helping me get back into good oral health.

Submitted Dec. 6, 2013 | flag

I received fillings from Dr. Goldwire last week. The service I received from her, her assistants, and her staff was quick, efficient and painless.

Submitted July 1, 2013 | flag

Great dentist office. The best dentist experience ever. Friendly staff.

Submitted June 21, 2013 | flag

I was very nervous going to a new dentist after having multiple poor experiences with other dentists. However, at Northgate Smiles, I felt very relaxed and was treated like family. Everything was up front with no hidden fees/costs. I would highly recommend them to anyone, especially those who may have had poor past experiences. They dentists and the staff have definitely changed the way I think about going to the dentist.

Submitted Sept. 26, 2012 | flag