Dr. Allen N. Glied

Dr. Allen N. Glied's Ratings

Good surgeon, kind, caring, patient, thank you Dr. Allen Glied

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209961].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Jan. 24, 2014

Went to Dr. Glied this morning to extract 2 teeth . Dr. Glied was very understanding of my fear of needles explained everything to me before we started . I had no pain after the extractions and no pain as of now and it is 12 hours later . staff was very nice . office was clean and very up to date . will definetly be going back .

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209960].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 19, 2011

Great experience overall. Very comfortable sedation, great staff.

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209959].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted April 27, 2011

I always was afraid of Oral Surgeons until I had my tooth extracted by Dr. Glied. He is absolutley wonderful! I felt super comfortable and relaxed, the staff was very nice, and the whole overall experiance was the best that I have ever had, especially when it comes to dentistry. I will definatley be coming back to remove the rest of my wisdom teeth! Thank You Dr. Glied!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209958].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted Dec. 22, 2010

I needed implants and Dr. Glied made the experience wonderful. I now have my teeth back! They look and work great!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209957].votes_count ]]

flag | Submitted June 24, 2010

Great doctor! didn't feel injection, didn't feel pain! he's best doctor in oral surgery ever. thank you so much doctor!

Was this rating useful? 0 [[ userState['ratings'][209956].votes_count ]]