Rate Dr. Tyson M. Perez

Dr. Tyson M. Perez's Ratings

I have sufferd from an aneurysm that occured in my mid teens which left paralysis on one side of my body and I have a long family history of migrains which I developed in my late 20s. The last 6 months to 1 year the migrains have progressively gotten worse and although I am an avid gym goer, I have felt my muscles become tighter and my migrains progressivly getting worse and more frequient. After talking to a friend about this, who has been going to Dr. Tyson for many years he referred my fiancé and I to Dr. Tyson. He gives a free consultation, Xray and one free adjustment. I am kind of a skeptic when it comes to alternative health practices because I truely believe in western medicine to aid aliments however, after my first adjustment I had to bite my tongue because my headache went away and I felt better than I have in over 6 months. I have never written anything about a Dr. like this before, but I truly believe he is $ well spent!!! 3x's/wk for 6 months at $1800!! Love it!

Submitted Aug. 11, 2012 | flag