Dr. HENRY J. ORTIZ

Grad. Year: 2002

Answers Email: Y
Online Appt. Scheduling: N
Accepting New Patients:Y

Rating: 5.0 out of 5 (5 is best), based on 2 reviews. Dr. HENRY J. ORTIZ has an excellent overall rating on RateMDs.com. smile

New! - Questions and answers about this doctor

Psychologist-related: counseling, psychological trauma, psychological problems, mental illness
The following ratings and comments have not been substantiated by RateMDs.com.
Date Staff Punctual Helpful Knowledge Review Comments

21/10/13 SYSTEM: First Name changed from "HENRY" to "HENRY J."
RID: 1418189
16/04/11 5 5 5 5 I came to see Dr. Ortiz because of non-stop anxiety I've suffered all my life. I had previously been diagnosed with Generalized Anxiety Disorder, but nobody had been able to help me. Dr. Ortiz taught me to "self-soothe", slow down, and to take risks and express myself with people. I learned to ask for what I wanted, rather than fretting over what I wasn't getting or what wouldn't work out for me. Dr. Ortiz is a gem. I don't know how I would have become who I am now without him.
Paid (or co-pay): $140
Respond
RID: 1363931
15/02/11 5 5 5 5 I see Dr Ortiz because I'm going through a painful separation/divorce. He helps me confront my grief, understand my anger and sadness, and express what I need. I feel so much more confident now.
Paid (or co-pay): $140