Rate Dr. SIMON M. ADANIN

Dr. SIMON M. ADANIN's Ratings

Dr. Adanin has been treating me for back pain for several years. He is very knowledgeable and competent. As important to me, is his attitude. He is very patient and understanding. He always spends as much time as necessary to answer all questions. He listens to my description of the pain and respects my comments regarding the nature and severity of the pain. With an ongoing problem like back pain, It's great to have a doctor that you trust and can talk to.

Submitted May 21, 2013 | flag

This man has been my savior. After 5 major surgeries and 16 rods and screws in my back, I have been left with chronic pain. He is kind and patient and truly seems to understand the pain I am telling him I am in. He has guided me along with new drugs and techniques to conquer my pain. He never seems to be in a hurry to get me out the door to see the next patient, unlike the many other doctors I have seen in the past. Most importantly I trust him and I truly know he cares about how I am feeling! This doctor gets an A+!

Submitted April 7, 2012 | flag

What a smart doctor! My father had the same type of the surgery 6 times and nobody was as helpful as doctor Adanin!

Submitted Feb. 24, 2012 | flag